chapter 18- the battle of USJ class 1-A, part 2 reckoning of despair

~3rd POV~

aizawa took out one villain after another, launching himself up in the air, grabbing one or more with his scarf, then doing a flip and kicking tehjm scquare in the face. pounding them into the ground. he was apnting slightly. its been sometime since he's fought this many villains at once. he looked u pand saw the man covered in hands sprinting towards him. "the last boss?" 

he launched himself yet again, as the man reached out to hit him. he dodged and elbowed him in the gut. this caused the man to get hurt, but get ahold of his elbow. "damn it." his hair fell to his shoulders. the man smirked.

"you know, its hard to tell when your running around so much, but there's an instant were your hair falls down, meaning your not using your quirk. the space between has been getting shorter and shorter. don't push yourself eraserhead." Shigaraki smirked from under the hand as aizawas elbow started decaying. "why don't you tell me about l/n? the girl with telekinesis powers in your class?" aizawa kicked him away, and tried to fight off the other villains. but soon gave up and just held his arm, panting. "your quirk isnt ment to fight large groups, is it? isn't this too different from your usual job? what your good at is a short fight after a suprise attack correct? even so, you jumped right in to fight us from the front. was that to put your students at ease?" aizawas hair fell and three villains came at him. he defended himself,  and then kept his eyes open. "your so cool, your so cool!" the man faced him. "by the way hero.... im not the last boss." aizawa looked up, seeing the giant bird man towering above him. the thing raised his hand, and hit aizawa in the face causing blood to scatter everwhere. his glasses now broken. 

"now you've met our anti-symbol of peace, the bioengineered beast, nomu" shigaraki cackled as the creature let out a shrill shriek, holding down an critically injured aizawa.

~y/n's POV~

"y/n..."

dad its too early too wake me up.

"y/n."

lemme sleep! just five more minutes...

"Y/N! WAKE UP!!"

i was awoken by Eijirou yelling. I blinked a couple times to see if what was happening was real. They didn't just kill me? They didn't just teleport me back to their lair and torture me? I couldn't understand. Had they not seen me? Where they gonna hurt my friends instead?

My eyes went to Kirishima, who was fighting a man with no face. he didn't seem that injured yet, but he was tiring out. "come on y/n theres so many of them! you have to help us!" i looked behind kirishima and found that bakugou was fighting at least twenty people at once. even with his power, he still seemed to be just barely holding them off. he was hurt pretty badly, he needed medical attention. they both did. 

How am I supposed to defeat these guys when both Kirishima and bakugou both look like their gonna pass out? "Hey y/n! A little help please?!" Kirishima said, punching the goons in his way. I nodded, guess the only way to help is to get these guys out of the way first.

the mob finally noticed that they had a new challenger, and a few of them came towards me.

i got up, wincing. A looked down at my arm and there was a large gash along my lower arm. I must have landed on it when I fell out of the portal. When I steadied myself, I held my arm, healing enough so it was bearable. One of the goons lunged at me, his claws sliced at me with an amount of speed I could just barely dodge. The other guys were about to come at me when I felt a sense of relief in my arm. I looked down, there was a scar, but it was good enough for now.

Let's do this.

(Okay, so there goon number one, two and three. I don't want this to be confusing. So, just bare with me please. Remember, one two and three.)