chapter 19- shopping ;3

(HELLO MY LOVELY READERS it is labor day and I am going to a double update, so dont worry, I wont keep you on a cliffhanger forever~!to help you with school starting up again tomorrow, this is set before the day of the USJ attack, its just a fun side story for you to enjoy! with love~ <3)

~y/n's POV~

"come on guys! we've gotta get there before everyone else!" i laugh, as skip happily to my destination, Izuku jogging to keep up with me. "y/n, aren't you going a little too fast?"

"hey! slow down! your bouncing around like an idiot and its making us stand out too much!" katsuki hissed behind me, giving me a glare in attempt to shut me up, or at least stop me from jumping around. which was, admittingly, pretty attention grabbing. but i was too excited! i turned to bakugou, who was alongside todoroki, and gave him a pouty look. "im sorry, when did i ask you to come with katsuki? cause im pretty sure i only asked izu-kun to come, so... why are you here?" i said, actually genuinely curious. why had he come? he opened his mouth to reply, but then stopped, scoffed, then look away. "BECAUSE I CAN OKAY?? I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO TODAY!" I backed up, putting my hands up in the air defensively. izuku tapped me on the shoulder. "hey n/n?" he whispered to me, "I may have told him we were gonna look for pets at the pet store together. sorry bout that." he scratched the back of his neck and laughed nervously. I smirked. now knowing why he had come.

"okay, okay,  if you like little animals that's totally fine. just means I know you have a soft side now katsuki~!" I snickered as I waved a finger at the firecracker. he instantly went red, probably furious. "shut the HELL UP Y/N! THATS NOT IT!" which resulted in him chasing me around trying to kill me until izuku intercepted and tried to calm him down.

then, as we were almost there, I looked at shouto, who seemed to be awfully quiet.

"and why are you here todoroki-kun?" he kept his glance on the floor. "it... might sound strange." he looked away, as if embarassed. but by what? "no way! im sure its a good reason." he twitched, but continued to hesitate. 

"come on, please todoroki? i wont laugh, i promise." I tried to give him a puppy-dog-eyes look, but I probably looked like an idiot. he looked at me, then took a deep breath, and paused before mumbling: "I've never had a pet before. my dad never allowed pets. so when midoriya told me you were going to go to a pet store. I wanted to see too." he gave me a side glance, and I smiled.

" he gave me a side glance, and I smiled

"really? then we can look together! ... if that's okay with you I mean." he nodded and smiled. which made me mentally scream cos it was ADORABLE.  "that would be nice. thank you l/n." I scratched the back of my neck. "oh, n-no problem. oh! we're here!" 

(warning: the words cute, fluffy, and dog are used many MANy times)

I ran to the window and pressed my face up to the glass like a kid. there were a million cute little animals. seemed to have more than a normal mall pet store. there were fishes, kitties, birds, bunnies, and little puppies!