chapter five - entrance exam, START!!

~y/n's POV~

i passed near the tall building of UA on my way to the beach. i cant believe i would be taking the exam a few hours from now. am i ready? how am i going to pass? i had grown just a little restless. was izuku gonna make it? i kept sprinting towards the beach. i ran past the sign, 'music beach' huh, i could actually read it now. had izuku cleaned it? i was about in the park when i heard a loud yell come from the beach. i whipped around to the source. IZUKU?? 

he was standing on top of the last pile of trash, still yelling triumphantly. the beach was so clean it was shining with the early morning light. i needed to squint to see the colors reflecting off the sand. in just ten months, he had cleaned al the trash off the beach. it was... impressing.

 "you cleaned even further than was expected young midoriya!" all might commented, coming out of nowhere

"you cleaned even further than was expected young midoriya!" all might commented, coming out of nowhere. i squeaked with surprise. still stunned, i stared at izuku, then the beach then back again. he really did it. i couldn't help it,"GOOD JOB IZUKU!!" he looked at me surprised, i dont think he knew me or all might was there. "YOU'RE AMAZING!!" he turned red. "haha, t-thanks y/n i didn't see you there!" he jumped down, and beamed at me. "i finished! i really did it!" i giggled. "i knew you could izu-kun!" he started crying. "i-i really did it..." i gave him a hug. he deserved it. even if he was shirtless and sweaty. 

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!!" i released izuku and he looked at all might, wiping his tears away

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!!" i released izuku and he looked at all might, wiping his tears away. "YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR KEEP, AND NOW I SHALL GIVE YOU MY POWER!!" he smiled, in his buff form. izuku had been waiting for this his whole life. i jumped up and down, ready for the exchange. "and now midoriya..." he pulled a hair from his head. wait, what? "EAT THIS!!" izuku looked confused. i was too. 

"huh?"

-le time skip-

-le time skip-

after that, *cough* interesting morning, me and izuku ran back to his house together and i waited outside for him. when i was sitting there, eating the bento izu-kun's mom made for me, i saw bakugou in his uniform probably getting over to UA too. he looked calm, up until he noticed me. he scowled over in my direction. "what are you looking at?" he looked up at the house i was sitting at. "why are you at that nerds house?" i kept eating my bento, ignoring him, hoping he would go away. he leaned in, we were only a few inches apart, "i said, what are you doing here Y/N?! this loser-" "this 'loser', just cleaned the whole music beach! by himself! what did you do to train bakugou?" i eyed him very closely. he growled, "tsk! whatever. he still ain't gonna beat me!" explosions came from his hands, "IMA BEAT THAT QUIRKLESS BASTARD DOWN TO THE GROUND!!" 

~izuku's POV~ 

oh gosh, where did i put- oh yeah! there it is! i grabbed my bag and was about to open the door when:

"why are you at that nerds house?" kacchan? why is he here? there was a moment of silence. "i said, what are you doing Y/N?!" oh no i forgot about y/n! i gotta do something, i twisted the door handle, "this loser-" 

"this 'loser', just cleaned the whole music beach! by himself! what di you do to train bakugou?" i smiled, loosening my hand on the door handle. y/n was standing up for me! i felt kinda warm and fuzzy inside. "tsk! whatever. he still ain't gonna beat me! IMA BEAT THAT QUIRKLESS BASTARD DOWN TO THE GROUND!!"

i opened the door, pretending i just got here and didn't hear any of the conversation before. "hey y/n I'm read.." i took a confused glace at katsuki. "kacchan? why are you here?" he sent a death glare into my direction. "I WONT LOSE TO YOU DEKU!!" and ran off. 

~y/n's POV~

i took in a sigh of relief, and breathed out. "geez, he can be a handful." izuku nodded. "yeah. dont you think he's acting a little weirder than usual?" i nodded back. but i didn't want to think about him at the moment, after all, shouto might be at UA!! "i dont really know but, come on izu-kun! lets do this!" i beamed and started running after bakugou. towards UA. a place were pro-hero's are born! 

-le time skip-

The big auditorium was filled with people. In just an hour after this explanation, the entrance exam would start. I messed around with my h/c hair, the nerves and butterflies killing me on the inside. Izuku was very focused on the front, where the gigantic screen was. And then presentmic's voice came over the loudspeakers. "HELLO HELLO AND WELCOME TO UA'S ENTRANCE EXAM!!" So. loud. I could feel my ears began to bleed, everyone else looks to feel the same way. But Izuku on the other hand, was fanboying so hard. He glimmered with happiness.

"So let's get some of the rules down before you start okaaaayyyy?!" He points towards the screen. 

"Each city, cities A-D, have different faux enemy's that you must fight, and each of them have a different point number! There's a one point, two point, and three point robot! And remember, the goal is to get as much points as you can! They will attack you, so they aren't just punching bags, so I advise you puts all the hard work into this!!" I heard izukus mumbles, and a few people even glared over in his direction. "Excuse me!" Izuku didn't notice anything, but kept writing and mumbling. "Excuse me! Boy with the messy hair!" Presentmic noticed the commotion and drew a light towards a blue haired guy with glasses. He looked... Distressed. "Yes! Thank you. Young man you are disrupting the explanation and it's very distaracting!" He said, pointing at Izuku. Izuku had finally looked up and flushed with embarrassment. "S-sorry!!" The guy was about to say something else when presentmic joined in.

"WELL OKAY THEN!! Just a reminder, there is a zero pointer that's gonna be thrown out there about eight minutes in. It FREAKS OUT IN closed spaces! So I'd also suggest you stay AWAY FROM IT!! Now go off to your desegnated buses, and do your best!! YEAAAAAHHHH!!" Okay. Let's do this.

People started getting up and talking, so I Reached over and poked Izuku. "Hey! What city did you get?" He grumbled, "city B. What about you y/n chan?" My shoulders slumped. "I Got city C. Looks like we won't be doing this together after all." I pouted as they started lining people up for the buses. I started to walk away. "W-wait! Y/n!" I turned to izuku, "yeah Izu-kun?"

He stood up and gave me a cute crooked smile. "G-good luck! I'll be cheering for you!" I giggle and waved. "You too!!" And I ran off to my bus. I wonder if todoroki will be there...

Authors note:

Should I do shorter chapters? ...

HAHA yeah right. Anyway, your finally here. At UA!! Will you pass the exam? What will you do without Izuku at your side!? What kind of things will happen to you? 

Bai fer now my lovely reader chan~ 

With love,

-Lessie chan, matchmaker and writing extrordenaire~ <3

Word count: 1232