Chapter one - giant sharks with dreadlocks

(10ish years later)

~Y/N POV~

"Come on y/n! There's a villain attacking the station!" Izuku said with stars in his eyes, pulling me along with him like a kid who wanted some candy. "Yes Izu-kun there is. But it's so early I can barely *yawn* do anything..." Me and Izuku usually walked to school together and occasionally there would be a villain or two that he could take notes on. He was a fan boy. A very devoted and adorable one. And who was I to say no if he wanted to have a little fun?

We got to the train station and sure enough, I looked up and there was a giant, shark-man. Attacking everything with his car sized hands. And he also had... dreadlocks? Well I'm probably still asleep.  Izuku jumps Up and down squeezing my hand. "Y/n! He's so big! Do you think all might will show up?!" I looked at his hopeful eyes and gave him a smile.

"I hope so!" I looked down at my hand which was probably gonna turn purple from izukus grip. "Hey Izu-kun? Could you maybe...?" He looked down and relized he'd been holding on for too long. "O-oh yeah. Sorry n/n!" He went pink and rubbed the back of his head. I laugh at his embarrassed state. "It's okay Izu-kun. You should write down some-" 

Before I could finish, a guy that looked like he was made of twigs and wood zipped over our heads and started fighting the shark guy. I looked over to Izuku and he was already writing away, mumbling things as the crowd got louder. 

"A fanboy huh?" I turn to see a guy with three star things coming out of his head, pointing at Izu-kun. "Hehe. Yeah, he does like his super heroes." I scratched my head and turned back to the scene. A giant maybe 30 - no maybe 40 foot tall lady came out of no were and stopped the twig guy from doing his 'special move'. She defeated the shark-man and posed for the paparazzi.

~2nd POV~ 

Woah, she's big... But I'm still definitely gonna be the best. His eyes drift along the crowd, and fell on the two 'nerds' together. He tsk'ed. Those stupid bastards are always together. And their always in my way! Whatever. I should go anyway. I don't have time to socialize with these extras.

~back to y/n POV~

I sighed and nudged Izuku. "Hey we gotta go izu-kun! Or we'll be late again." He popped up and started to put his stuff away. "Y-yeah! We should go now." I turned around and some spiky hair turning the corner. Bakugou...?

I shook my head. Nah... He doesn't like this kinda thing. I'm probably just imagining it. "Come on   N/n!" Izuku waved over to me. "Yep coming!" I ran off to catch up with him. 

-le time skip-

"So I hear midoriya and l/n are planning to attend UA too huh?" Sensei looked at us with disbelief. Everyone went quiet, and then laughter abrupt end from katsuki and then the whole class. "REALLY? DEKU? HA! IVE NEVER HEARD SUCH A FUNNY JOKE! Your quirkless! You'll never make it!" Katsuki sneered, gawking at the poor boy. "T-they got rid of that rule. I-I have a chance at least!" He was shaking a little, tears threatening to Come out of his eyes. My anger was beginning to unhinge. Calm down y/n... he can handle himself...

"YEAH RIGHT! IF YOU THINK A QUIRKLESS EXTRA LIKE YOU CAN WIN, YOUR EVEN WORSE THAN ALL THESE EXTRAS!" hey! Not cool. But Izuku can-

"In fact, you might even get rejected as soon as you try to get into the school, deku!" OH NO HE DOESNT!!

I got up and the whole class went silent as I held out a hand towards katsuki, making him fly about five feet up in the air, and then dropped him on the ground with a thump, shutting him up. But it seemed to only make him angrier. Explosions started in his hands. 

"Are you trying to piss me off Y/N?" He smirked and wiped his lip. "I hope you aren't as stupid as these extras or deku. Cause unlike them you actually have a decent quirk!" I gave no response and let my blood boil. "But I will be the best Y/N! And NOTHING! Not even you, not deku, will stop ME, from BEING-" I hit him with one of his books, this time causing the students to chant "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Katsuki gave me a death glare as he held his bruised jaw, and the teacher tried to calm everyone down. I ignored him and turned to Izuku. "Hey! You okay?" I whispered. He nodded, but stayed quiet. I hate it when bakugou does that! IT JUST MAKES ME WANNA- the bell rings signaling that the school day has ended. 

I sigh and get up to give Izuku a hug. He turns red but returns it sniffling. "T-thanks y/n." I break away and he gives me a weak smile. "Come on Izu-kun! We gotta cheer you up! Ya wanna go to the mocha place before it closes?" He lights up like a Christmas tree. "Yeah sure! That sounds awesome!" He sniffles and gets his stuff. Ignoring katsuki's death glare, We walk down to the gate when izuku suddenly jumps up.

"I forgot something in the classroom n/n, do you mind if I ...?" I smile. "Yeah, sure! But don't take too long!" He grins and runs off with his stuff. I sigh and wait at the gate.

-le time skip-

I'm trying to keep myself from nodding to sleep when I hear an explosion, that makes the building shake a little. And a bunch of papers flying down into the fountain. My heart rate quickens. It's coming from our classroom.

IZUKU!!

-END CHAPTER ONE-

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello lovely reader chan~ I hope you are doing well, and looks like Izuku is in trouble! What will you do oh reader chan? Lol. And don't worry I will get more todoroki and bakugou in here, just giving midoriya some of the spotlight for a little bit!

Hope u enjoyed chapter one!!!! :3

-Lessie chan, matchmaker extraordinaire~ <3333

Word count: 971