chapter 7- entrance exam time!! part 2

~???~

"woah! the zero pointer just came out! its HUGE. i am sort of glad I'm not fighting that right now."

"..."

"and your still as emotionless as ever, todoroki."

"..."

"you still worried about her? I'm sure she'll be fine! look! her friend is helping her."

"...who is that with her?"

"huh? the one with her? that's kirishima. his quirk is hardening. i already told you that but i dont think you were listening."

"..."

"wait, what is she doing?! is that even allowed?! hey todoroki where are you going?"

"shes not gonna be able to hold onto consciousness for long after she drops the robot"

"what do you-"

CRASH!! an explosion from the impact makes the ground shake.

"oh woah."

...

"you chose well todoroki"

~Y/N's POV~

-le time skip back to the present-

i heard muffled voices, but i couldn't get my eyes to open up. am i still unconscious? i couldn't see anything, but they all seemed worried. i tried to listen to what they were saying, but i felt like i was underwater, and my eardrums were closing in on me, like I'd never escape. i started to panic. AIR. i need AIR!!

i jerked out of the hospital bed panting. i had an IV stuck in my arm, and izuku was asleep in a chair next to the bed. at least he was, until he heard me hyperventilating. "y-y/n! your okay. your okay. c-calm down please." he got up and took my hand. looking at me like a worried parent. i took a deep breath. "I-I'm good izuku. just a bad dream. thanks."

he smiled, "oh thank goodness. i thought you were dying!! i was so worried." he let out a shaky sigh of relief. "i-i came back from the exam and tried to find you but i saw you being carried by some red spiky haired guy. then todoroki took you away from him and sped you over here into the nurses office. i followed him super confused. and i-i tried to talk to you but todoroki wouldn't let me in. i had to sneak in. who is that other guy anyway? what happened? y-you weren't hurt were you y/n?"

i giggled at izuku's nervousness. he was stumbling over so many words. he must have really been worried. i explained what happened, how i met Eijiro, how i took down the robots. my hands flailing all over the place explaining how i fought the zero pointer, how me and kirishima fought the robots. and the stories he told me on the way here. izuku had this weird look on his face whenever i mentioned kirishima.

"did you just meet kirishima? like, this morning?" i nodded. "yep! Eijiro kun is pretty cool. I'm already making friends! i think I had a lot of fun at the exam. besides the, well, robot thing."

~izuku's POV~

i tried to wrap my head around the story she had just told me. they just met this morning and they're already on a first name basis? how did this happen in less then a day? wait. why do i care? she made a new friend. i should be happy for Y/N. so why do i feel slightly... angry? mad? annoyed? what's the word...

jealous?

~y/n's POV~

izuku looked like a was still processing everything. "izu-kun? you okay?" i poked his face. he snapped out his thoughts and looked at me. "o-oh yeah I'm fine! sounds like an exiting exam! I'm sure you passed!"

i grinned from ear to ear. "you really think so?" he nodded. i might actually have a chance! that's good. i glanced at izuku's condition. he had his sleeves rolled up and i saw scars. "are you okay izu-kun? did you get hurt? was katsuki there? did he hurt you?" he put his hands up and shook them in front of his face. "n-no I'm okay y/n! katsuki was there but he didn't hurt me i just..." he gulped. "i went a little overboard with my new quirk." he shifted his glance to the floor. "there was this girl who was stuck when the zero pointer came in. you know, the girl that asked if i was okay after you caught me from falling this morning? and i couldn't just let her get hurt so i jumped up and punched the robot..." i listened as i grew more and more worried. he explained how he fell, but she saved him with a smack in the face, how recovery girl fixed his bones, and how he got here. 

"oh wow. you had just as much of a day as i had izu-kun." i got up and hugged him. "even though you may not have gotten any points, i think you did amazing! and i hope everybody else judging noticed too!" he hugged back, "t-thanks y/n" and i wanted to tell you that-"

"excuse me!" the door opened and a nurse came in. she turned embarrassed when she saw us in the middle of a hug. "o-oh! I'm sorry! i didn't know you and your boyfriend were having time alone! i can just come back later" izuku let go and put his hands up, his face turning red. "n-no! we aren't- i mean, i-its not what you think! r-really! we were just-" "um, izu-kun and i aren't dating. what did you want to say?" 

the nurse let out a cough. "o-oh! then um, i just wanted to see if you were well enough to leave. i just need your, friend to leave so i can take some tests." she brought in her cart of medical supplies. "if you dont mind, of course." izuku started walking out of the room. "y-yeah! i can leave, i-I'll just, um, bye Y/N!" he sped out of the room. he can be easily flustered. i laughed.

i hope that we both get in. i wonder how todoroki and Eijiro are doing? 

AUTHERS NOTE:

wow reader chan! you are getting pretty popular if i do say myself~ but there are even more questions you have now like: why did todoroki help you? is izuku jealous? what will katsuki think of your performance in the entrance exam? will you even get into UA?

sorry that i keep rushing chapters, and i think they're kinda long, but i hope you enjoyed reading!

with love,

-lessie chan, writer and matchmaker extraordinaire~ <3

word count: 962