chapter 9- expulsion on day one?

huh?

the caterpiller man thing was completely serious. but everyone in the class was either confused or trying to hold in laughter from the ridiculous entrance. Todoroki was still holding my arm, keeping the other students away. I tapped his shoulder, and he realized and let me go. "Sorry l/n." 

"okay. now that thats been said, all of you put these on and meet me outside on the training grounds." Caterpillar guy held out some sort of track suit. and motioned for us to get to the locker rooms. "go! i don't have all day." 

huh?

-le time skip-

we had all made it to the traning grounds, all of us in our new training outfits. izuku was next to me, just as confused as the rest of us. I noticed he was taller than me now. he was at my height before his training with all might, and now I feel kinda small. I sighed in defeat as we waited for our so called teacher to explain what was happening. he seemed to be waiting for something to happen. then he said., "this morning we're going to have a quirk assessment test."

"a quirk assessment test?!" the whole class exclaimed in unison.

"but what about the entrance ceremony, the orientation?" the girl who izuku saved said. "if your going to train to be a pro hero, you don't have time for leisurely events. UA's selling point is how unrestricted its school regulations are. that's how teachers run their classes." he turned around and everyone took in a gasp. this guy is really strait to the point. we weren't really prepared for this, not this early in the morning. "you guys have been doing these since junior high too, right? physical fitness tests that didn't let you use your quirk? well now you can. prove to me you deserve to be here. because the person who scores the lowest out of all the tests..." he smirked. "will be expelled. right now, today." the whole class gasped. 

"you cant do that!"

"We already passed the entrance exam, shouldn't that be enough?"

"We just got here! Isn't that a little harsh?"

he ignored our comments and turned around to face us completely. "Hey bakugou. What was your score in junior high without a quirk?" Bakugou glared at him with a look of annoyance. "67. Why?" The teacher nodded. "Okay. Now try it with a quirk." He held out a ball to bakugou. The firecracker walked over to him, and grabbed the ball. "You can do whatever you want, just stay inside this circle." 

Bakugou smirked and drew drew his arm back, the teacher was walking away when he chucked it up into the sky. "DIEEEE!!" Bakugou screamed. The teacher looked at his meter count. "305.2" the class gaped in awe. Geez, he may look crazy, but he is seriously powerful. The said boy turned to look directly at me. His Crimson eyes made me shiver a little. Powerful, and slightly intimidating. I rolled my eyes. "See the difference? Now let's get started."

The rest of the hour we spent doing tests like running speed, jumping, agility, and things like that. You had placed pretty high on the charts. Making Bakugou go a title bonkers. Kirishima had been complimenting you a lot, which you apprieciated. Todoroki had been first in most tests. But Izuku had, so far, done nothing with his quirk yet. At this rate, he might be the one going home today. Don't give up hope izuku! 

"Okay. Now to the ball throw. Midoriya." Izuku jumped, surprised at being called first. Katsuki tsk'ed. "Why did you come here if you can't even seem to handle your quirk properly? If I'm not wrong, you got severely hurt when you tried to use your quirk in the entrance exam, right?" Izuku was speechless. "Get up here, and show us your best." He gave a threatening look in his direction. "Or you might be going home today." Izuku looked slightly scared as he walked up and grabbed the ball. He was gonna throw it, and he looked as if his quirk was going to work when he threw it. His arm started to flow and I leaned in. Come on Izu-kun! but he threw it and nothing happened. "42 meters." I was confused until I turned the teacher had his scarf slightly floating over his shoulders, his eyes slightly glowing.  

"Y-your aizawa! The eraser head!" Izuku stumbled over his words, terrified. 

"Eraser head?" 

"What does that mean?"

"Who is that?"

"He can erase quirks." I said, in a tone of voice I thought no one could hear, but everyone turned and stared. "He can erase quirks?!" 

Aizawa ignored us once again, and I couldn't hear their conversation, but Izuku looked terrified. "... Okay, I've returned your quirk. Try again. And if i have to save you, your out of this academy."

The class went quiet and watched in anticipation. "Ha! There's no way he'll get a decent score! He's quirkless after all!" I turned to Bakugou. "Wait, you don't know about what happened at the entrance exam?" He looked at me funny. "What are you talking about nerd?!" Izuku flung the ball away, sending it soaring through the sky. The class gasped. AizawaS eyes grew big. "705.3 meters." He had used only one finger to make a maximum effect with minimum damage. Geez Izuku! When did you go and get so cool?

Izuku turned and smiled at me. "Looks like I didn't hurt myself too much. Look teacher, I'm still standing!" I started to applauded when katsuki started screaming. He pushed past me and started coming at Izuku with rage. "What the HECK WAS THAT YOU DAMN NERD?! HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS FROM ME THAT WHOLE TIME?! IM GONNA F-" Aizawas scarf stopped Bakugou from killing Izuku. "Stop being childish. Y/n, it's your turn." I nodded, went around the raging maniac, and took the ball from izukus hand. "You did amazing izuku! Smart move!" I whispered to him as he scratched his neck and turned bright red. Adorable. "I-i was? Thanks y/n. And good luck!" He whispered back. I smiled and took my stance as he walked away.

Okay, y/n. Let's show them what you got.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I am so sorry reader chan, I messed up when writing this the first time, the power aws out and stuff, so the chapter was half finished when I published it. just had to re-write everything from memory, yaaay.

so anywayyyy~

So reader chan, will you blow the competition away by the end? Will Izuku be removed from the class at UA? Even with his new quirk and amazing throw? But really, on another note, what kinda super hero outfit do you want? I need to know soon because your gonna be getting one pretty soon ya know~

Anyway, have a wonderful day :3 

With love,

-Lessie chan, matchmaker and writer extrordenaire~ <3

Word count: 1030