chapter 10- just a quick throw

~Y/N's POV~

I took my stance, winded up for the throw, closed my eyes, and concentrated. then threw the ball soaring across the sky. the wind from the throw wasn't anything amazing, a normal throw, but it never hit the ground. it just kept going. and going. my eyes were closed and concentrated, but aizawa looked confused. "why is it still going?" he hit the device in his hand. everyone looked over and his shoulder. "its ongoing! it's at 1000 meters and not stopping!" I stood, super concentrated. I had never used my quirk this long range before, but as long as I could hold it, I stayed off the ground. "kid your gonna break my-" the ball hit him in the face. I chuckled and let go of the hold on the ball. everyone stood gaping at my throw. "she had it go all the way around the earth, and BACK?" some guy that had blond hair with a black lightning bolt through it said. everyone cheered, and aizawa got up. "okay, okay, everyone calm down. we still have everyone else to go through." 

they calmed down and he continued with the tests as I walked away back to our class. someone put an arm around me, I looked up at kirishima. "hey y/n! you did awesome! I loved how you threw it at his face at the end."

"it was quite... shocking." the other boy with the lightning bolt in his hair added with a wink and sparks coming from his thumbs up. I chuckled. (I was kinda a sucker for puns.)

"that was cool y/n!" the girl with anti-gravity powers said.

I smiled, and i felt slightly uncomfortable with Eijiro's arm over my shoulder, I shuffled my weight.

"hey IDIOT!!" bakugou came fuming over to in our direction. glaring into my e/c orbs. he pushed past the others while they all shot offended looks. 

"you thought you could embarrass me with that half-assed throw, BUT I'M NOT! ill do better next time, and ill leave you in the dust!!" he turned away to leave but then turned back, "also, ya spiky haired bastard, your making her uncomfortable

"you thought you could embarrass me with that half-assed throw, BUT I'M NOT! ill do better next time, and ill leave you in the dust!!" he turned away to leave but then turned back, "also, ya spiky haired bastard, your making her uncomfortable." kirishima lifted his arm off and blushed slightly. "o-oh! sorry y/n. I didn't know 'bout that." I shook my head "its okay Eijiro, he's a jerk sometimes." izuku came over to me and Eijiro, "hey y/n! and kirishima, what did I miss?" Eijiro popped up, and explained what happened and izuku smiled. "wow! sound like you were awesome n/n!" 

~todoroki's POV~

she looks so happy with midoriya and the others.

why can't I bring myself to say something? it shouldn't be this hard right? there's a burning in my chest. did she poison me or something? if so, why dont I mind the feeling?

AUTHORS NOTE:

hihi my lovely readers~ I wanted to just add this as a quick chapter because I had some extra time this morning, I might update twice today, but dont worry! they wont all be short chapters like this, because they want to spend more time with you, so I cant keep them away from you for long~ 

anyway, todoroki might be feeling something for you? but he never lets anyone in! how does that work? and also, bakugou didn't have to point out your uncomfortableness, so why did he? 

love you my lovely reader chan!!

- lessie chan, matchmaker and writer extraordinaire~ <3

word count: 542