chapter 26 - too much

(if you weren't ready to get emotional today, would advise you to, uh, wait till your in a bad mood, I guess. idk! :3 EMOTIONS INCOMING!!)

during training, me and izuku would do laps around the track, racing each other. uraraka helped me with scratches. and I tried my best to practice strength at my house, while also training with bakugou on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. he had started to notice that I got flustered easily with his attacks.

I fell again after stumbling from his punch.

"hey. why the hell are you hesitating? your fighting is getting more trashy everyday." I tried so bad to ignore him. "I-I'm fine." I walked over to my bag and took a stress water break.

"no your not! stop fucking lying!"

I turned to begin fighting again, but katsuki had already turned into interrogator mode.

"we're good for today. if you aren't going to learn, then why the hell should I try to teach you? so sit down, and tell whats fucking bugging you!" his face was so serious, my heart skipped a beat.

"I... I don't want to."

I still sat down, and he next to me.

"that's not what I want to hear."

"well then what am I supposed to say?" emotion flooded my system, and I was too tired to keep it from coming out. "that im stressed out about the sports festival? that i'm worried that if I don't do well in it I wont have a future? the anxiety I feel for the rest of the class for them to do well? how my emotions spiral out of control under pressure? because this stupid fucking festival is making me feel like a stupid fucking little kid?" 

I threw my hands up in the air, gesturing every little sentence I said, not realizing that I was basically telling him every thought that had been threw my mind the past weeks. "AND I ALSO DID A BUNCH OF STUPID THINGS! LIKE FALL IN L-"

~kitkatsuki's POV~

I widened my eyes in surprise. she had so much shit in her system, and she just held it in? it so bad to the point shes cursing up a river. I was slightly impressed. she looked like a crazy person, a total mess. tears started to form at the corner of her eyes when all her words were suddenly in caps.

"AND I ALSO DID A BUNCH OF STUPID THINGS! LIKE FALL IN L-"

she stopped. "sorry. im such a fucking idiot."

she fell in love? with who? and why?!

she wiped her face. and I kind of didn't know what to say. I never really, showed fucking emotions. at all. I was stunned.

"I'm going to go. sorry to waste your time. emotions probably aren't your strong suit and I just poured my emotions onto you like a selfish bitch!" she covered her mouth. "aaaaaand.... im swearing."

I broke out in laughter. "what the actual fuck did I just hear?" she stood up, and looked at me, shocked by my outburst. I stood up to face her once again. I covered my face with my hands and my laughter echoed through the training room. I looked her dead in the eyes, wanting to seem as serious as possible. as serious as I could, I honestly wanted to swear and call her stupid, send her home in tears. it wouldn't usually matter.

usually.

~y/n's POV~

"you, y/n, are a fucking idiot."

what?

"you think your not the only one stressing out about this?! I'm fucking terrified! you know, you are a selfish bitch!"