chapter 22- recovering from a heartache

"Excuse me, miss?"

I opened my eyes and saw that the doctor was glancing over his clipboard with a look of paranoia. "Are you quite alright?"

I put my hand on my head to make sure i still had it. It throbbed so bad i felt like i wanted to tear my hair out. What...? "Miss, do i need to call a nurse in? You got here in quite a hurry earlier, i wonder if your having bad side-effects. Apparently you got in quite the squabble today." he was about to reach for the phone when a wave of relief washing down my body.

"N-no i-" i croaked without thinking. His hand hovered over the phone.

"You're doing well then i presume?" i sighed and out my hand down, inspecting it as if it wasn't my own. "Y...yes, I'm feeling okay now. I don't know what came over me." he hesitated, but then gave me a warm smile.

"Excellent! Good to hear." he dropped his hand and walked over to the door and turned to me. "Then I'm going to go report your progress then, and I'll tell your friends they can see you, okay darling?" he smiled then left before i could ask who he meant.

 "Then I'm going to go report your progress then, and I'll tell your friends they can see you, okay darling?" he smiled then left before i could ask who he meant

I was left confused on an ER bed, wondering where I've heard or seen him before. My thoughts trailed around the past few days until i heard a knocking was heard. "N/N! Can we come in please?"

I coughed, but then croaked out a 'okay' when kirishima, uraraka, Iida, izuku and todoroki flew in like concerned parents.       

.........

~time SKIP~

"I can't believe he would do something so cruel!" kirishima said, with an expression the closest to a scowl I'd ever seen, for as long as I'd know him.

"kacchan could have at least had the decency to come and see if your better!" izuku held my hand and narrowed his eyes. "you were seriously injured bad, I didn't know what to do."

"it was uncalled for, but im glad your better so soon." Todoroki's eyes were full of care and seemed to smile without his lips moving an inch.

"don't worry y/n, I'll nag the heck out of him later okay? besides... that was totally off script..." uraraka sighed as she grumbled the last part.

"that was ungentlemanly, I thoroughly apologize for bakugou, l/n. improper as always!" Iida boomed. his eyes strict. he would probably scold him later alongside uraraka.

I let out a small chuckle as i check out of the hospital and remember how worried they all had been. I'm glad i have so many people that care about me. Although my dad couldn't come because of work, which he profusely apologized for. And of course, Bakugou, my other childhood friend, didn't have the heart to come. but that was pretty much his personality. I sighed but then smirked about how i could guilt trip him at school later.

I thought of several funny ways to get at him when the elevator opened. but before i could get out the double tinted sliding doors, i heard a chime as the outside ones closed. And i saw a slight flash of blond spikes rush past. curious, I jogged out and saw katsuki walking away, coat in hand. Wearing casual clothes, just happening to be at the hospital i was in.