Forever I'm Yours, Forever I Do

Author's Note: I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE AUTHOR'S NOTES JUST KNOW I HAVE STUFF TO SAY AND I WANT TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE FOR ALL OF YOU LOVELY HUMAN BEINGS. ALSO, I'M WORKING ON A NEW STORY. IT'S A MALEC HIGH SCHOOL STORY (NOT A ONE SHOT), DO YOU GUYS WANT IT OR NOT??? LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE STORY. I HAVE TWO CHAPTERS WRITTEN ALREADY SO IT WON'T BE THAT LONG OF A WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT! ALSO, IM SORRY FOR BABBLING ON FOR SO LONG, ILL GET TO THE ONE SHOT! ALLMY LOVE

Alec had always taken the big steps in the relationship. He kissed Magnus first, he encouraged their "first time", he said the three big words first, he said he could not live without Magnus and he also was the first to express the idea of moving in. Magnus had always adored how brave Alec was in taking the big steps in the relationship. But, Magnus knew he wanted to do something for Alec. Alec hated surprises, but, Magnus was going to give him one instead. He deserved it. It was something Magnus had been planning for a while. Magnus had everyone on it Jace, Isabelle, Clary and Sheldon? (he forgot Isabelle's new boyfriend's name) Jace and Izzy were especially committed. It was for their big brother. Their world. 

Magnus and Alec had been living together for a while now, 2 years almost. Alec was always the sweetest. Even though he wasn't living at the Lightwood house anymore, he still prioritized his family over himself. Every time Izzy broke up with a boyfriend and was heartbroken, Alec was always there to heal her broken heart, every time Jace got in trouble, he always showed up and bailed him out, he never ratted him out, even when he should have, Jace and Isabelle were always thankful for their big brother. It was time to repay Alec a little bit of their debts on him. 

Alec had gotten home from work and he opened the door to his and Magnus' apartment. As soon as Magnus heard that door open, he grinned widely. He was extremely excited for what he had planned. "Hi, love." Magnus said walking to the doorway where Alec was removing his shoes. He saw Alec smile. Alec walked over to Magnus and pecked him on the lips. Magnus sighed. He loved Alec's kisses even if they were 0.3 seconds long. Alec clearly looked tired, so Magnus made him some coffee, black just the way he liked it. Alec plopped on the sofa and he was on the verge of falling asleep. Magnus walked into the room and saw that Alec was falling asleep on the sofa. Magnus smiled to himself and shook his head, he put the coffee in the kitchen and tried to wake Alec up, but he would not budge. Magnus did not want it to come to this. But, Magnus placed his arm around Alec's back and under his knees, henpecked Alec up and carried him bridal style to their bedroom. He placed Alec carefully on his side of the bed and covered him with the blanket. Magnus kissed Alec's forehead and laid down an outfit for Alec to wear for their night. 'Get dressed, we're going out!- Mags <3' 

Alec soon awoke from his nap and he noticed the outfit laying on the other side of him. He read the note attached and he smiled. He saw Magnus sitting on the sofa, watching tv. Alec moved himself to the washroom and peeled off his clothes and took a shower. A long, warm and steamy shower. He came out, wrapped a towel around his waist and took the outfit and changed. It was a black blazer over black jeans and a black shirt. The black blazer had a rose embroidered on the right side. He smiled at the roses. Magnus knew they were Alec's favourite. He made his way out of the room and his boyfriend smiled at him. "You look breathtaking. I'll just be a minute, I need to get ready." 

After 15 minutes, Magnus appeared looking like a new person. He was wearing the same blazer with a white button up and red jeans. "Shall we?" Magnus said holding out his hand and Alec grabbed it. They made their way downstairs and Alec was about to head to the garage, but Magnus pulled him back and said, "We're walking." Ale shrugged and followed Magnus. 

The two made their way to Central Park. Alec knew where they were heading. It was their spot by the lake. He just moved along with Magnus. He confused because there was no picnic basket in Magnus' hand. 

They had arrived and Magnus just stepped forward and asked Alec to proceed. Alec was struck in awe. The way the place was set up was gorgeous. There were fairy lights around the trees, there were hearts everywhere and smack in the middle was a table with two chairs and a dish in the middle of the table and a bucket of ice with a bottle of champagne in it. Alec made his way to the table and Magnus pulled out the chair for him. Alec sat down still, completely shocked and breathless. 

The two opened the dishes and there was a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in the dish. Magnus just smiled and gave Alec a look. The two hand to "Lady and the Tramp" this situation. The two began at it. On the very last noodle, as the two were pulling in towards each other, there was something stopping them from doing that. Alec was confused. Magnus just chuckled and bit the noodle. The object fell into the middle of the plate and Magnus grabbed it. He got out of his chair and made his way in front go Alec. Wiping the object before he stopped in front of Alec. Alec was so confused.

Magnus then got on his knee. Alec suddenly understood everything that was happening. It was happening. Magnus started to speak, "I had the honour and privilege to be loved by you and to love you. I hope that privilege will stay with me for the rest of my life. You are my sunshine, you are my rainbow. You are my love, my happiness, my everything. I still cannot believe that I get to love you. To this day there's nothing better I will do, than love you. I love you, I love you, I love you and no matter how many times I say it, it won't be enough. If I had to express my love for you, I'd be on this knee for the rest of my life. Whatever may come, your heart is what I will choose. Forever I'm yours. Will you be mine forever?" Magnus had to wipe his tear and Alec was full on crying, "Alexander Gideon Lightwood, I have never loved anything more than I love you, will you do me the honour of marrying me and making you mine, forever?" Alec could not believe it was true, it really happened. Alec pulled himself together and just kissed Magnus, "Forever I'm yours, forever I do." Alec whispered. Magnus wiped his tears and placed the ring on Alec's hand. "I love you, I can't believe this is true." Alec said laughing. Magnus smiled, "I love you too."

Author's Note: IM FNFBOFFBFLF I DID THE WEDDING BEFORE THE PROPOSAL IM AN IDIOT. BUT LMAO THIS IS SO MESSY BUT YOU GET THE JIST OF IT! REMEMBER TO TELL ME IF YOU WANT THE HIGH SCHOOL STORY! ALSO FGBIRBGGBGBGURGHIRBGB IM FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I GOT OVER 100 READS! THANK YOU SOSOSOOSOSOSOSOOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! OIFORORGOGOVBORVVEIPRWFF STILL FREAKING OUT. HAVE A GREAT DAY!