4. What Are We?

Author's Note: to be honest, I kinda don't like this story anymore, ssooooo, I'm finishing it today and on Friday, you'll get a nicer one shot, I promise. the one on Friday is my favourite one so far,,, sooooo, yeeaaa. anyway, I love y'all and you mean everything to me. 

Alec stayed. Alec made sure Magnus was comfortable and Alec slept beside him. Alec could hear his heart thumping, constantly. Magnus was so close. Alec admired the way he had slept. Before dozing off to sleep himself, Alec watched as Magnus took little breaths. He moved around a lot. He looked if he was reaching for something. The pure smile on his face and the innocence, made Alec nervous.

Magnus awoke before Alec and he saw that Alec's arm had made it's way to his waist and was cuddling him. Magnus did not want to wake Alec. He laid there beside Alec for a while and made sure that Alec would stay asleep. In the meantime, Magnus gazed at Alec, listening to his subtle and adorable snores, the way he blowed his hair off his eyes with his breath and how calm he looked. Alec's eyes started to twitch and Magnus sensed that Alec was awakening.

"Good morning." Magnus whispered.

"Morning." Alec said, softly as he rubbed his eyes and removed his arm from Magnus' waist.

"I'm so sorry." Alec said, realizing what'd happened, "I did not mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm really sorry." Alec jumped off the bed and rubbed his forehead.

'God he is adorable' Magnus thought. Magnus smiled at Alec and simply said, "On the contrary, I was very comfortable."

Alec blushed. He looked at the time, "Shoot! It's 8, I have class!" Alec exclaimed.

Alec grabbed his belongings and got ready. Magnus stayed on his bed and watched Alec be frazzled and look incredibly precious.

Alec headed for the door and said, "I'll see you later?" Magnus nodded.

As Alec opened the door, "Wait!" Magnus said.

Alec turned back to see Magus approaching him, "You forgot this." and kissed him.

Alec was in shock for a moment. But, when he felt the soft lips touch his, he completely forgot about everything. He shut his eyes and drowned into the kiss. The way Magnus' lips moved perfectly against his was a symphony and Alec felt heavenly. After three months of waiting. After three months of not knowing. Finally, it happened. Alec felt as if he was transferred into another dimension. He was unaware of everything else. He knew that in tat moment, it was just him and Magnus.

"I-I'll see you l-later?" Alec said to Magnus as they stared at each other after pulling away.

"I'm looking forward to it." Magnus smiled at Alec.

Alec ran out of the room and covered his face because he was blushing and smiling like crazy. He was pinching himself to believe that it really happened! Magnus kissed him! He kissed Magnus!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnus opened his books and his computer to get his work done. He opened to a fresh new page and began typing up his paper. As soon as he started to type, he completely lost focus. Magnus' mind was filled with Alec. Alec's wet hair after he came out of the shower, all of Alec's sweaters with holes in them, Alec's love for pizza, Alec arguing with Jace or Isabelle, Alec calling his 'Magnus' with the most smooth and lovely voice ever.

Magnus grinned at the thought of Alec and did to know why his feelings were so tragically on fire after their kiss. That was the best kiss Magnus had ever had. He had kissed many people, but none of them made him feel as hopeless and euphoric as Alec did. Alec was something Magnus had never experienced before and all he could say was that he wanted more.