Kill Him.

I lost my parents on such a young age, they  we're killed by those horrible monsters, they have no mercy! They killed them infront of me.

All that nightmare's keep coming back to me, it keeps coming back vividly like it happened yesterday.

I have no where to run.
I have no where to hide.
They'll come back to kill me.

I'll work hard to kill those monsters who killed my parents, I'm not going to die if their still alive, I'll kill you all with no mercy.

"P-please dont kill me! I-Im begging you!" the old man cried infront of me.

"You want to live?" I asked

"Y-yes! I still have a family to feed." he begged to me

"Ohh, You want to live huh, lets have a deal then." i smirked

"D-Deal? I'll do anything!" he said

"Then, give me the chip and I'll let you live, dont you dare to give me the fake chip, ill kill you with no doubt." I said, even if he's going to give me the real chip I'm going to kill him anyway ahh! This is so boring

"Here, there's the chip."  he handed me the three chips.

"Ahh, mendoksai (What a pain)." I said coldly and look at him, I points the gun at his forehead and pull the trigger and shot his head.

"Gomene (sorry) i cant keep my promise." i said and get out of the Building.
I remember I need to clean my mess earlier aish. Who cares about that.

When I was young, I wasn't holding dolls and others toys.
I'm holding knife and guns, my childhood didn't like the others. I need to protect myself from them. I trained to hard so when I find them I'll kill them like they did to my parents.

Im Momotsuki Asahina and Im going to KILL HIM.