Thanks.

Felix POV

Asahina has been out for days now and gladly Shiro and Hinata already woken up yesterday. I saw hyunjin with a big smile on his face but sadly Hinata always push him away everytime. I cant help but to laugh at Him but he said he's not affected from it. I look at Momo- did I just say her first name? No maybe I'm over thinking.

I looked at her unconscious state. I cant help but to think that those two is really important to her, she can risk her life for them. I can't help but so smile at her why? Because if I was in her state I'll also do that, who wouldn't be?

"Hyung. Why are you smiling?" Jeongin asked me like I've never smiled before.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him, what did I do wrong.

"Your secretly smiling at her, why is that?" He raised an eyeb brow at me. "Dont you dare to tell me you fell for hyung I'll be the one to kill you." He said

"What?! No I'm not why would I?!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah, because you've been helping her. You've been trying to save her life like you did few days ago and your always looking out for her. Would you mind to answer me?" He asked..

"Well to tell you the truth I dont actually know what going on me but its so far to fell for her." Maybe? Well all he said was true I've been looking out for her everytime they an assignment.

What's going on to me. I should be killing her by now but why? I cant do it. I feel irritated when someone is touching her besides me. I remember what hyunJin hyung asked me earlier.

'Dont let touch anyone touch her? Like you did to your Asahina' my Asahina? Well I cant call her that.

What if jeongin said was true. What if I really fell for her. What would I do?!

Arrgg!! I shouldn't think like this!! This if frustrating!!

"Don't over think it Felix, maybe they've got it all wrong. Maybe it's not how you really feel towards to her, maybe it's just part of your plan to her." I heard Shiro from behind and he tap my back.

Maybe he's right. I'm just over thinking it.

I looked at her again. "Please Wake up asahina. I'm getting behind of all our subjects." I said. Why am I even talking to her? Am I getting nuts?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momotsuki's POV.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. Where am I? AM I DEAD?! NO!

"Your finally awake." I heard someone talk and saw Felix leaning against the wall.

"Where am I? where's Hinata and Shiro." I asked him.

"Hinata is in Hyunjin's care for now and shiro? Well he's dead." he said

"Stop lying." I said.

"Why would I?" He said and raised an eye brow at me.

Because you dont know everything about us. "shirō koko de matawa hoka no watashi wa anata ga watashi ni kōto shi te mi masho u shūkan kuru!!(Shiro Come here or else I wont let you court on me.)" I yelled and after a few seconds he Enter the room. "What did you just said?" I asked felix and raised an eye brow at him, he just rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were dead." I said and smirked at Shiro.

"iku tame ni sore ga anata no tame no yori yoi bakku surīpu jōtai ni (It's better for you to go back to sleep)." He murmured

"I can hear you shiro." I said.

"Yeah yeah i better go now." He said and head out.

"By the way how's your wounds?" he asked.

"Why are you asking like you cared about me?"

"Well does it bad to worry about you?" He smirked at me.

"Yes it is. Why? Because your my enemy and I should be dead right now." I said.

"You know Asahina. I didn't kill you Right now because you have some things running around your mind and you should be thankful for that you ask me why? That's because if I wasn't you enemy you should be dead meat by now." He said

Yeah,He's right. I remember what happened to me. I got shot three times.

"Why did you save me anyway." I asked him.

"Obviously I don't let anyone to to kill nor touch you of course." He said and looked away.

"Nor touch me? Why?" I looked at him and raised an eye brow.

"well that doesn't matter. Anyway are you hungry?" He asked

"Are you avoiding the subject,huh felix?" I smirked at him.

"Huh?! What are you talking about?! Of course not, w-why would I."

"Your stuttering."

"I'M NOT OK?! Now tell me are you hungry?!" He yelled at me.

"I'm kind of hungry, would you feed me?" I asked

"Of course not, why would I feed you anyway. Your my enemy right?" he said and walked out of the room

"That bastard." I'm getting annoyed of him,  I felt like I grew a vein in the side of my forehead. "I'll kill you when I get discharge of this hospital." I sighed. Why am I stressing myself, he's not worth it anyway, maybe I'll just sleep of a minute. That'll do.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up because of a delicious smell. O lazily stood up and open my eyes.

"Hey, your awake. I prepared a food for you, Your hungry right? Here eat up." Felix said and handed me a spoon of soup.

"I can eat myself-" He cut me of by putting the spoon inside my mouth.

"Shut up and just eat would you? And you cant eat you got shot on your shoulder." He said

"Your treating me like a kid now." I sighed

"Eat up." He said and continue feeding me.

After he feed me with the food he bring. He let me rest.

"Rest now. Your going to discharge after two weeks. You should regain your strength for now." He said, he was about to walk out but I hold his wrist.

"What?" he looked at me.

"Th-thank you." I said and looked down. I never say thanks to anyone.

"For what?" he asked

"For S-saving us and taking care of me." I said. This is embarrassing!

"Your welcome." He smiled and pat my head but I slapped his hand away.

"DONT YOU DARE TO PAT ME!" I yelled at him.

He just laughed and walked out from the room.