Black Devil Vs White Prince

Momotsuki's POV

Since Shiro's brother is here, he's acting different. He's like faking all his actions and that's why I want to smack his head because of that, his blaming himself again.

I don't want that to happen again, he'll loose control of himself.

"Shiro let's talk." I said and tap his back

"What's wrong Momo?" He asked

"Stop stealing my lines, that should be my line.machiga~tsu ta shirō o sansaku (What's wrong shiro.)" I looked at him

"ga ari masu nani mo machiga~tsu ta. (There's nothing wrong)" He said and looked away

"Seriously, Shiro what's wrong. You're not on yourself since Kuro transferred here."

"I was just thinking...... How can he still alive? When I searched for him and I didn't find him even the investigators didn't find him. We found a body and its his clothes and all." He said and looked down

He's blaming himself again.

"Just a body? That's just a trick shiro, his clothes can be transfer do another body. Did your parents do a DNA test for that body? Because I doubt that the body you found is not his." I said

"That could be possible but..... They didn't do a DNA test on that body, because we thought it was really Kuro." he said and his eyes are all going to burst into tears.

"If I Just listen to them. If I'm not just so clumsy this wouldn't happ-." He didn't continue his sentence when I smacked his head.

"Stop blaming yourself idiot, it's not your fault. And besides he sacrifice himself to save you because he loves you. Now go talk to your twin and sort things out." I said and smiled at him.

I wasn't expecting that he'll hug me, but I'm happy. Being hugged by my best friend.

"You should smile more often Momo." he said and run away

I just looked up in the sky and smiled.

"Yeah, I should." I want to have my emotions back.

I want know how it feels to be happy, I want to feel everything.

I don't want to feel anger and revenge anymore.

I'm thinking that if I always feel those kind of thngs, it sucks.

I want to feel love like felix.

"Hey." I snapped out my thoughts when someone tapped my back.

"Yo." I greet felix back and look back in the sky.

"What did you two talked about?" He asked like a curious kid.

"Nothing much, we just sort things out about his brother." I explained.

"Really?" He said

"Yeah." I said and closed my eyes.

"Are you sleepy?" he asked

"Yeah." I yawned.

I'm really tired doing nothing.

"Are you tired?" he asked

"Yes." I simply said

"You're tired doing nothing?" He said and looked at me.

"That's none of you're business." I said and lay on the grass.

I felt he put my head on his lap.

"Sleep tight, Momo." He said

I felt a pair of lips touched my forehead.

Don't worry felix, when the time comes. I'll return your feelings and I'll return it double, Just wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHIRO'S POV

She's right. I need to know everything. I need to asked him.

I rushed to our classroom but he's not there.

Where are you kuro?

I heard a crying voice-.........

I know that voice.......

It's Hyuna!!

I immediately rushed towards the abandoned building and saw Kuro pointing a sharp knife at Hyuna.

I immediately grab my gun and shoot him as I cover hyuna's eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" I furiously asked him.

He just laughed at me. "You're a party pooper Shiro."

"Shut up Kuro! Why are you here?! Why are you still alive?!" I asked him.

"watashi no tsuin kyōdai wa watashi o mi te shiawase de wanai ka. (My twin brother Isn't happy to see me?)" He fake pout his lips.

"watashi biggu burazā kurushime anata. ( You're hurting me Big Brother) " He indicate the word big brother.

He's not my brother, He never use to call me his big brother.

"Your not my Brother." I furiously looked at him.

"Aww!! Nii-chan!! You're so scary, I'm scared." He said and smirked.

I Heard hinata's voice and the others coming towards here.

"Ohh it's like the game is over now, I gotta go!" I said and walked away.

"Wait!" I called him

"What?" he looked at me

"Who saved you?" I asked and looked at him.

He just smirked " I told you didn't I? When the time comes, I'll tell you everything." He said and walked away.

I looked at hyuna, she's scared. It's like she's scared at me.

"H-hyuna are you oka-." I stopped when she slapped me.

"W-who are you?" she looked at me.

"I-I can't answer that." I said and looked away.

"I-I'm sorry. I need to go." she said and hurriedly ran off.

Aish! I scared her!! What the hell are you thinking Shiro!! You're so dumb!

I tried calling her and catching up with her but I couldn't keep up with her, she's too fast.

Ahh shit..... I have too many problems to solve!

And I need know to everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momotsuki's POV.

We heard the voice of shiro, talking to his brother.

I don't want lie but Kuro is more attractive than shiro.

When he asked kuro what happen to him since the day he lost, he didn't say anything.

His brother is really something that I want to kill him.

We all hide when we saw a girl he was holding, I signaled them to hide and the did.

"W-Who are you?" The girl asked him

But he didn't say who he really is, well because if he told her that she'll be afraid of  him.

"That was intense, It's the First time I saw twin brothers becoming enemies and killing each other!" Hinata beamed but I signaled her to shut her mouth.

The girl run off but shiro called her and run after her.

"I think he found someone that he'll protect."

The battle of the twins will be like....

'The Black devil VS The White Prince'

And it'll be FUN.