An Ally?

Momotsuki's POV

Since the day he took care of me, I've been thankful to him mentally, I don't want to say that I'm thankful to him because that will humiliate me aa hundred percent.

"Hey! Asahina, you feelin good now." Felix waved at me as he walk towards me

"Yeah, I was feeling good when your not around but now your here you wreck my day." Said and frowned at him

"Hey, Hinata is this how your best friend say thanks?" he looked at hinata.

I looked at hinata and saw Hyunjin wrap his arm around her shoulder. I immediately grab her arm and hugged her protectively and glared at hyunjin.

"DON'T.TOUCH.MY.BEST.FRIEND." I said and they all laugh even Hinata

"What's funny about it." I frowned at them

"B-because....ahahaha.... You just protect her with no emotions!" They all laugh and what's funny about it

"Don't worry Momo-chan I love you more than anything." She said and Smiled at me.

I just looked and away and sat back to my chair. Yeah I love you too Hinata, more than anything that I have right now.

I don't want to express it with words, I want to do it in action. What's the use of my words when I don't have any emotions anyway so I prefer doing it than saying what I want to say.

They all stood up and greet the teacher in front. I look back at them and they look happily talking to each other. Maybe I should entrust her to hyunjin, maybe I'm just worried about something that is worth worrying for.

I looked at shiro and he's spacing out, maybe I'll ask him later or maybe not.

The class is starting and I wasn't paying attention, I'm just looking at the window and watching what those people are doing.

"ASAHINA, MOMOTSUKI ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!?" The prof. Yelled at me

"Yeah I'm not, so what?" I said

"ANSWER THIS QUESTION AND IF YOU ANSWER THIS YOU CAN IGNORE ALL MY CLASSES HERE AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" he yelled at me

"Are you sure? You might want to take back what you said." I said coldly

"Why would I miss Asahina? I dare you." He said and smirked at me.

"Ok." I stood and answered all his questions.

"Don't say anything reckless again Sir. Now look what you've done, I'm not going to listen to you for the whole year and by the way, I've been studying in advance Sir." I said and go back to my chair.

"Amazing as always, that's my Asahina for you." Felix whispered and I got irritated

"I'm not yours Felix so shut up." I said and just chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already lunch time and I eat my lunch with hinata and shiro as always.

"Hello fellow assassins can I borrow, Asahina for a minute?" Someone asked them, I looked at my back and its felix.

"Huh!? Why would I-" I was cut off when Hinata  and shiro agree.

"What!? You two!? I'll kill you both when we get home!" I yelled at them while felix dragged me to his HQ.

"What do you want from me asshole?" I asked him annoyed

"Well, I want to court you Asahina." He said and lean his chin on his palm while smirking at me.

"Dont screw with me dumbass!" I yelled at him and he just laughed at me.

"Ok I'll get to the point, I want you to be my ally Asahina." He said while looking at me so seriously.

"What?" I looked at him

"I want you to be my ally." He said again

"Huh!? And why would I!? We're enemies?! Are you out of your fuckin mind huh!?" I yelled at him

"Yeah I know, even though were enemies we can be allies. I can also be your ally Asahina." he said.

"I won't agree with that Felix." I said and walked away.

I was thinking of what he said to me all day. I can't even think straight right now.

"Momo, What did he said earlier?" Hinata asked

"Ohh. Nothing." I said and get my bag then head home.

"MOMO-CHAN!! YVO IS CALLING!" Hinata called me.

"You're mission is to kill this girl, her name is cloe. She's also a psycho." He said

A psycho huh, interesting.

I get my things and put it inside the car.

I saw hinata is about to enter the driver's seat, I immediately stopped her

"Shiro, you drive." I said and lead Hinata to the shotgun seat.

"Ehh!?watashi wa doraibu shi tai!( I want to drive!)" She whined

"Stop whining, I don't want to die yet Hinata." Shiro said and start the engine.

"Ehh, you too shiro?! I thought your my always at my side to support me?! What this!?"She whined

"Stop whining hinata, I'm trying to sleep." I said, I'm so sleepy and tired. There's so many things inside my head right now.

"Where here." Shiro said and get out of the car.

An abandoned wear house? What's going on? I thought we're going to kill her to her house?

"Is there any security system?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Nope, there's nothing." he said

"Lets go." I command and grab my guns and daggers.

We entered the wear house and hear a girl shouting to another girl, and she's wounded!?-  wait I know her! She's eunha from Class B-3!?

"If you just gave jihoon up you wouldn't be dying right now!" She yelled at her and slapped her hard.

What the heck? She wants to kill her because she want eunha's boyfriend? How pathetic.

I looked everywhere so I could take a place that we can take our move but before I saw a place. Someone caught my attention.

Is that.... One of felix member? What is he doing here?!

I signaled Shiro and hinata to go to the dark corner so we could make our move.

I threw a smoke bomb to them and start shooting.

"Shiro deal with Felix member, Hinata and I will deal with cloe." I command

I felt a some presence- not just some! Its too many!

Fuck! An ambush!

"Nice job Asahina, you dumb bitch.You thought she's the only one here?" Shit.

I was about to run away but someone shot me from my leg.

"Where are you going Asahina? Running away?" he asked and grab my hair.

I looked at shiro and hinata, they've been captured too...

"She didn't say she's alone." A voice from behind.. It's Felix!?

They start shooting. Why is he here?! Is he following me?

After a minutes of shooting and killing, Felix and hyunjin run towards us.

Felux carry me in a bridal style and whisper. "I told you, I can be your ally." He said.

TO BE CONTINUED~