Surprise

Felix POV

I'm really nervous about my plan, because what if she'll say 'I'm sorry I'm not ready'or 'Why would I say yes to you when I'll kill you anyway?' or maybe she'll say WORST than that! Arrgg!! This is so frustrating!

"It's okay Felix, Hinata and I will handle her. Make sure your plan will work." Shiro said and smirked at me.

"I'll help you think about you're lines and your preparations." Kuro suggested.

Did the author forgot to tell you guys that Shiro's twin is one of us now.

(A/N: Ohh did I? Please let me say from the bottom if my heart, I'M SORRY)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP ~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been practicing for like an hour now!

I skipped my classes for this just for her, but the negativity is banging in my head!

I wish I could shut them out of my head so that I could think straight.

I look at my watch it's already 2:00 P.M. 2 hours left she'll be home.

The place are ready, the preparations are looks good.

Chan hyung is busy cooking food for us.

But my lines are still suck!!

I was about to look back to my paper to but someone snatched it away from me and crumpled then tear it into pieces.

My jaw literally dropped.

It feels like my world broke down .

"Yo! What the heck are you doing shiro?! And why the heck are you here anymay?!" I looked at him and this shit is just laughing his ass out.

"You're face is PRICELESS Felix, you must see your fuckin face." He continue laughing until his twin brother smack his head

"koko ni wa koko ni ya~tsu te iru no wa koko ni i masu ka? (what the hell are you doing here shiro?)" He said and he looks angry at his brother.

"S-sono kao ni wa nani ga Kuro ari masu ka watashi wa ni nanika o iu beki Felix desu. (H-hey, what's with that face kuro? I'm here to say something to Felix.)" He said and he's trying to calming kuro.

"What are you going to say?" I asked him and they both looked at me.

They look shock whike looking at me.

"What's wrong? Did I said something wrong?" I asked them.

"Nothing.... It's just.... I didn't expect that you'll understand us." They said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I raised an eye brow at them

"Like you know, we thought you only know Korean and English language. Like you usually do, that's why we're surprised to know that you understand us." Kuro said

"I've been studying Japanese language since I know Momo will kill me." I said and smiled at them.

They just nod at me like they we're satisfied with my answer.

But now I remember that the paper is teared into pieces and crumpled by shiro.

I smacked his head again.

"HEY!! MY DID YOU CRUMPLED THAT PAPER YOU IDIOT! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?!" I furiously asked him and I felt like I grew a vein at the side of my head.

"Ohh about that, you know if you'll just memorize this shits to Momo expect a big 'NO' to Momo." he said

I just looked at him.

"I'm trying say is Don't memorize this shits! Tell her what you really feels PRONTO." He said

"I know, but what if she'll reject me? Or do something worst?" I asked

He just laughed.

"She'll never do such a thing." He said

"I should get going or else she'll find out." He said and walked away.

"Ahh shiro!" I called him

He stopped at looked at me."Yes?"

"Thanks." I said and smirked at him.

He just raised his Middle finger at me

I just chuckle at his reaction.

I better get going and help them to prepare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momotsuki's POV

These two are keeping me busy the whole day!

What are these guys up to?

"Ne momo." hinata called me

"Hmm?"

"What if felix find another girl and he loves her more than he loves you?" She asked

I stopped at her question.

What should I say?

"I don't..... I don't care about that." I said.

Why do my chest feels so weird?

Like, it's hurt, my heart feels somethings squeezing inside it.

"Really? You won't get hurt or anything?" Shiro asked

"Huh?! Why would I? he's niy even my boyfriend or something." I said and walked away.

Why do I feel pain?

What's this feeling?

Is it love?

Does my emotions are coming back?

If I'll tell him, I loved him what would he do?

Will he reject me?

Will he do something worst?

There's so many questions running around my head.

I'm sure he'll never love me.

Why?

Because I need to kill him, but my heart is saying 'No' and my brain is saying 'Yes'.

I don't know what to choose.

I looked at my watch it's already 4:10

"Guys we need to head back now-" What the hell?

Where are they?

I call a taxi and head to our house.

What the hell?

What's going on? They're not here?

Something block my eye sight and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix POV

"I hope you won't get mad me after this Momo. No let's rephrase that."

"I hope you wont KILL me after this." I said and kissed her forehead.

To be continued.

Okayy that's all for today I hope you enjoyed it and if you did please vote.

Ahahahha just kidding I really hoped you guys enjoy This shit I made.