I trust you

Momotsuki's POV

"You ready?" He asked

"I was born ready." I smirked at him

We drive to a hotel and I dont know what's the name because I cant read korean for fucks sake!

He was about to enter but I grab his hand and dragged him in a dark corner in the hotel.

"You dumbass! Hack the systems first!" I whisper but half shouted to him

"Ohh yeah right sorry." he get his laptop and hacked all the systems.

"All done babe." I just rolled my eyes.

"I told you stop calling me babe." I said walk to the elevator.

I shut down all the access and electricity.

As we arrived at his room, I signaled him to put his mask on and break the door. He do as I said and I immediately throw a smoke bomb  to cover up.

We slowly enter is room but we heard the door closed we try to open it but it was locked.

"Ohh!! Look who's here!" I heard  Voice from the back I immediately turn back and point gun on him.

"If its isn't my ex best friend." He said and looked at felix.

"So Asahina is your new toy now huh felix?" He smirked at felix and he was about to walk towards me but felix shot his leg

"I wont let you touch her I'll kill you with no doubt Lucas." Felix looked at him furiously

He laughed at felix and point a gun on him. "Calm down bro. I wont touch your property." He emphasize the word Bro? But why? That's what they call to each other?

"Stop with the chitchats bastards." I shoot him but in my surprise he dodge it.

"Wow!! So your so impressive! So this is his reason to keep a little child like you." He said

"What do you mean?" I furiously looked at him.

"Ohhh nothing." he smirked

Felix shoot him but he threw a dagger to felix and his left arm got hit, I immediately run towards him and hide.

"Why didn't you dodge that?" I asked him but he just looked away.

I sighed "I was right. You're hesitating to kill him because he's your best friend." I Siad and looked at him

"MOMO! FELIX! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" he shouted and shot the wall behind us.

"Let's change the plan." I said and told him my plan.

"But that's way too dangerous momo!" He half yelled at me.

"I don't care and besides killing him is what matters for now so and also I'm wearing a bullet proof."I said and get my guns.

"FOUND YOU!" He was about to shoot Felix.

We do as it plan I cover the bullet for him as he shot behind me.

He shot lucas' head.

Damn it! Even though I'm wearing bullet proof vest it still hurts like hell!!

"Momo, are you ok?" he asked and I just nod

"I'm tired." I said while my eyes are half closed.

He carry me in a bridal style and smiled. "Sleep." He said, I do what he said.

After a few minutes, I fell a sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Woke up and I felt something heavy on my stomach. I looked at felix peacefully sleeping next to me.

my heart is beating so fast when I'm with him, am I getting an heart attack?

He suddenly groan and pulled me closer to him. I looked at his left arm it was covered On bandages.

"Enjoying the view momo?" He said while his eyes are still closed.

"I'm not." I said and looked away.

He hold me chin to face him and kissed my lips.

"Morning momo." he said and stand up.

"How's your... Uhhh.... Arm? Does it still hurts?" I asked him.

"Aww Momo is concerned about me?" He smirked at me

"Ohh shut up!! I'm just asking dumbass!!" he said and throw a dagger at him

"Whoa-! Momo! Don't just throw a dagger at me! What if you accidentally stab my heart and I'll die." He said

"Then that'll be good." I said and changed my clothes

"ehh!!Momo!!" he whined and pout his lips.

So cute- aishh!! What the heck am I saying?!

"Stop pouting you look ridiculous." I said

"Cold as ever momo." He walk towards me and kissed my lips again.

"Why do you always kissing my lips?" I asked him

"Because it's my new addiction. Kissing your lips." He said as he smiled at me.

I cant help but to smile mentally.

Now I can trust you felix.

"Ok." That's the only thing I said while there's so many things running in my mind to say to him.

"That's it? Only 'Ok'? There's no even a smile?" he raised an eye brow at me.

"huh? What do you expect? I'll say that 'Yes I like kissing you too, I love you felix and I trust you' are you expecting me to say those disgusting words to you?" I also raised an eye brow at him.

"Aish fine,Fine! You win!" He said and walked to the bathroom

He can't win when we're arguing.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP!~~~~~~~~

the class is now starting, as usual I'm not listening.

"Hey momo." felix called me

"What?" I looked at him

He handed me a key card.

"It's the key to the hq and my room." He winked at me.

"Yeah, Like I'll go to your room." I said and rolled my eyes

I was thinking, what if I'll say to felix that I trust him now.

But that would be embarrassing.

"Nee momo!" Felix half shouted at me and I immediately looked at him.

"Ahh... Y-yes?" why am I stuttering?!

"Are you listening?" He said and pout

"Y-yes I am." I looked away.

"Then what did I say?" He looked at me

"Uhh..... Fine! I didn't listen! What did you say?" I asked him

"I said, Do you trust me now?" he looked at me in the eye

"W-what?" I don't know what to say.

"Maybe it's not enough." He said and looked away.

I held his hand and looked at him.

"I trust you now Felix." I looked at him and his face got all red....

"F-felix are you- bwahhaha!! You look fuckin ridiculous!" I laughed at him.

But I stopped laughing when he kissed me, my eyes immediately shot wide open.

"Thank you for trusting me momo." He said and kissed my forehead

"I promise I'll never break you're trust?" he said and hold my hand.