She's Sick.

Momotsuki's POV.

I woke up with a freakin head ache. Ugh! It's freakin killing me!

"Asahina-chan are you ok? You look unsteady." Ohh it's.... What was his nane again? Min...ho? Was it minho? Ugh!! I dont know and I dont care.

"I'm fine." I said and walked in to my class.

"You really have no emotions." He sighed

As I sat on my chair I lean my head on my table as I fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't notice that the homeroom is already starting.

"Hey Asahina, wake up your going to get punished-" Felix cut his sentence when I looked at him.

I was breathing uneasy, I feel so cold even though its so hot.

He put his hand on my forehead, I was about to slapped it away but he hold my hand. It's no use to argue with him right now.

"Aish, your burning up. You still manage to go to school?" he said and he raise his hand as he stood up.

"Ma'am Asahina is burning up, I'll take her in the clinic." He said and carry me in a bridal style.

"Put me... Down.... I-I can..... Walk." I can't even talk straight.

"You cant even talk properly and also minho saw you earlier,he said your in a bad shape and you look so unsteady when you walk." He said without looking at me.

I just sighed, as if I could do anything about it.

I felt a soft comfy bed. Maybe were already in the clinic.

'Miss do you have any mild temperedwater and a towel?' A manly voice asked. His voice feels so sexy and.... Hot? Maybe?

Arrrggg!! What am I thinking!?

"Aish. your temperature is rising up I guess I need to take you home." He said

He put the towel in my forehead.

It feels good, I close my eyes as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felix POV

How can she manage to go to School when her fever is so High!

"Ma'am I need to get Asahina home she's sick." I said

"Ohh really? Yes you can take her home." miss Sara agreed.

I carry her in my car and lay her down in the back seat. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping but sadly she's doesn't have any- what did I just said earlier!? I immediately stood up and the door Stop thinking like that felix! Remember your plan! as I go to the drivers seat. I looked to her again. Where should I bring her, maybe in my House- no mom's gonna find out I'm bringing a girlfriend in our house.

I sighed "I'm gonna get myself killed in this."

I drive her to her house and carry her to her room.

Whoaa.. Her room is so good it smells like he- arrgg!! Stop it!! I have nothing to do with that!

Where's Hinata and Shiro, I thought they're here.

I get a mild tempered water and a towel.

As I go back to her room I heard her talk.

"M-mom... Dont.. Leave me... Please." I looked at her, even though she hardly speak but you can really hear that she's so sad I guess.

I put the towel on her forehead

Now what? I'm gonna watch her here until her fever gone down? That might be boring.

I looked around her room and saw a guitar. She can play guitar? That's hard to believe actually-.

I heard a knife flew an inch away from me. I looked at her and she's glaring at me like I did something wrong to her.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" I yelled at her

"What are you doing-" her sentence cut off when started coughing.

"You should rest." I said

"I can manage." she said and slapped my hand away.

I sighed at her and pin her down in the bed. "Shut up and stop arguing with me." I said and cover her with a blanket. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Anything will do." She said

"there's no food named anything Asahina." I said and looked at her.

"Just make a rice porridge." She said and turn her back at me.

I go downstairs and make her somd rice porridge, good thing I know that dish.

I was the middle of cooking until ny phone rings.

'FELIX WHERE ARE YOU?!' Ohh its changbin hyung

"I'm at Asahina's house-" I didn't finish my sentence when changbin hyung yelled at me.

'ARE YOU CRAZY!? DO YOU WANT TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!?' He yelled

"Huh? She's the only one here and besides she's sick." I said and they all turn Silent.

"Hyung? Yeoboseyo? Changbin hyung-?" the line went dead.

"What's their problen? Its not like I'm not going to call them if I'm in trouble.

I go back to her room and the rice porridge .

"Hey eat up before it gets cold." I said and try to wake her up. "Asahina,wake up." it's no use, she wont wake up. "If you dont wake up I'll kiss-" I stop my sentence when she stood up and glared at me, I just smiled at her. "Here eat up." I lend her a spoon with a porridge.

"I can manage-" I stopped her by putting the spoon inside her mouth

"I told you to shut up didn't I?" I said and continue feeding her.

After a minute of feeding her I let her drink her medicine.

"Rest now, your fever will gone down after you rest." I said and go downstairs to wash her plates.

I go back to her room and check her temperature. It's not going down.

I keep checking her until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Momotsuki's POV

I wake up with a cold towel in my forehead. I felt someone is sleeping at my side. I stood up and saw felix sleeping.

I was about to touch his head but I didn't do it. "Thanks." I said and pat his head.

I immediately remove my hand on his head when he stood up and looked at me.

"Ohh you awake." he saud and put his hand on my forehead

"Your fever as gone down, just sleep and take your medicine you'll be alright tomorrow, ok?" He said and pat me head then he head out of my room.

I smile at secretly. "Why are you always backing me up when I don't feeling well." I asked myself even though he's not here. "But I'm glad. Thanks." I said and go back to sleep.