Jealous

Felix POV.

I Confessed to her... Arrgg!! This is not right! This is all Chan hyung's fault! But... I feel relief, for saying what I really want to say to her.

•••••••••••FLASHBACK••••••••••

"Why are you helping her Felix?" chan hyung asked me

"I dont know hyung, it's like my body is moving on its own. When I heard she's in trouble, my body immediately response to help her even though my mind is telling me that I dont care about her." I said and looked at him, hyung is so serious.

"You like her felix." He said

"Huh?" I looked at him. Confused

"I said you like her, your body wouldn't respond like that if you don't like her." He said and looked at me. "You must tell her your feelings before its too late." he continue and walked away.

I must tell her what I feel?

I dont want anyone to touch her except me.
I want to take care of her.
I want her to be mine-

That's it.. I want her to be mine.

I immediately run to my room and saw her sleeping.

A smile creep to my face saw her sleeping face.

I held her hand and talked to her and say my reason to my confession to her.

I talked to her even though I know that she wo t be able to hear me because she's sleeping.

I hold her hand and talked to her as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

After a few days her leg is fine now, so they go back to they're own house.

I wont lie, I missed her.

"Hyung where are you going?" I asked him because he's already holding a jacket and a key.

"To hinata, do you want to come? Just peek in the window if she's alright." he said

Peek?.... Maybe its ok. " Just a peek, ok?" I said and follow him.

As we arrive at they're house, I immediately go to her room window and saw her sleeping.

She's doing ok so I go down and go to hinata's room to look for hyunjin.

I saw hyunjin hyung kissing hinata in her forehead and her lips, I smiled at him. Despite of hinata pushing him away, he still running after her to love her.

"Are you done hyung?" I smirked at him

"Y-You saw it!?" I asked me

"Yes." I'm still smirking at him

"Everything?" He asked

"Everything." I said and go down to they're room

I was about to leave but someone pointing something cold in my head.

"Who are you?" Whoa!? She don't know me.

"Dont worry babe it's me, Felix." I said and hold her hand to get the gun. "Why are you still awake?" I asked her with a smiling face.

She looks at me and examine my face if I'm really felix. I held her hand and pull her towards me and kiss her lips to assure her that its me.

"I told you its me." I whisper into her ear.

She just looked at me

"Go back to sleep now, we have a class tomorrow." I said and pat her head.

It's like she snapped out of her thoughts and look at the both of us.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked

"We're here to check up on you and hinata, if both of you are ok." We said and chorus

"Huh? We're fine. It's not like we can't protect ourselves." She said. "You guys go home now-" she cut off by hinata when she appeared on her back.

"Why dont they sleep in here?" She suggested.

"Huh!? Are you nuts!? There's no room in here." She said

"Hyunjin is in the guest room while felix will be in your room." she said

Hinata is really awsome!

"No, hinata. You guys go home now, your annoying our sleep." She said and go back inside they're house, pushing hinata inside.

We enter the car and drive back to our house.

I happily go to the bathroom and slam myself to bed, I can still smell her scent in my bed.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

I woke up because of the sun light touching my face.

"Good morning hyungs, Jeongin." I greet them all and ruffle jeongin's hair

"hyung! I just fixed it!" He whined

"Its ok jeongin you look great with that hair." I said and smile at him.

"What happen to you felix?" They asked

"He sneak to Asahina Last night, That's why he's like that." Hyunjin hyung explained.

"Look who's talking." I smirked at him and he just laughed at me.

We arrive at school and Asahina is still looking at the window

The bell rang because it's already lunch time, I looked everywhere but I don't see Momo, where is she!

I looked for her everywhere but I hear someone talking at the back of the building.

"Momotsuki. I like you please go out with me." A boy asked while he bow down his head.

But before she could say something, I held her hand and hugged her protectively.

"I'm sorry but she's already taken." I said.

"Ohh I see... I'm sorry to bother momotsuki." He said and walked away

I looked at her seriously.

"What? It's like your looking at me like I'm cheating on you." She said.

I didn't say anything but I dragged her into the roof top.

"What are we doing here?" She asked but I didn't say anything..

I'm jealous ok!? I want to tell her that but I cant.

"You're jealous aren't you?" She asked and smirked at me.

"Why would I?" I sai

"Stop lying felix, you're too obvious." She said

"Yeah, I am. I know you dont care but, I dont want anybody to touch you nor hold a strand of your hair." I said and looked away.

"You dont need to be jealous, I'm going to reject him anyway." She said and walked out in the roof top.

Yeah, you'll reject him, like you're going to do to me in he future.

I looked at the sky and smile.