Locked Up

Shiro's POV

I've been locked up all of my life.

I didn't have a chance to neet and to play with the other kids outside.

Why? Well that's because they said I'm special.

I'm special among our family.

They locked me up in an abandoned storage room.

~~~SHIRO'S CHILDHOOD FLASHBACK~~~

"What should we do about him?" My mom asked my dad.

"He's capable of doing that shiraishi, we dont have a choice but to lock him up." my dad said.

What?.... They want to lock me up?! Why? Because I killed my own nanny?! She deserve it! She needs to die!

She's just to be my nanny because she needs something from me! She want to molest me!

Dont they see that?! Dont they care about me?

"Find shiro and locked him up." my dad said.

I immediately run away. I want to escape here. They dont want me here.

I bumped someone, I was about to run away but I felt all of the sudden. Why are you doing this to me? Tell me. Please tell me. All I feel is just numb and pain.

I woke up, I'm already in an abandon storage room. But there's a study table and a bed.

I saw the door opened.

I saw my mom holding a tray of food.

I was about to hug her but she slapped me.

"I don't have a son who's a killer! Why did you kill your nanny?! Do you know how much you disgrace our family! Look what you did! From now on you stay here! Dont you dare to get out of this room or else. I'll kill you." she said and walked away.

I cried. All night I'm wishing I didn't born.

"kamisama, naze anata wa watashi ni kore o okonau te i masu ka (God, Why are you doing this to me.) what did I do wrong? Was killing her is bad? But she deserve it." I whispered to myself.

They keep me educated but they treat me like an animal.

Until I reach 10 years old. I realized I dont to be locked anymore.

I saw a knife in the drawer.

'No, stop it shiro. Your not a killer.' i said to myself

'Shiro-kun, chūcho kanojo o korosu tame ni wa ari masen (Dont hesitate to kill her.) a voice in my head told me

'No. I can't kill my own mother.' I said

'Yes, you can, if she is really your mother then she wont treat you like this. Come on kill her'

'No, I can't. I'm not a killer.'

'Yes, you can and you are, being a killer is not bad shiro, it symbolizes who you really are. You can do it, kill her. You don't want to be locked up right?'

'Yes. I don't want to be locked up anymore.' I said

'Don't worry, you can handle this.'

I put the knife in my pocket.

As she put the food in the table.

I pin her down and cover her mouth with a piece of cloth.

I feel like my body is reponding on its own.

I get my knife and slit her throat out.

I dont know what I'm doing. This is not me.

'That's you shiro, dont hold back now.'

Yes. This is me.

I saw the guard was about to shoot me but I throw him the knife in his head.

This is me. I'm a killer. I'm a murderer.

I get his gun and his bullets.

I saw the guards blocking my way.

"Get out of my way." I said coldly

"wakai masutā o heya ni modoru yō ni nari mashi ta.(Young master go back to your room now)." he said while pointing a gun at me

"I said get out of my way!" I shouted

"I-if you dont want to go back to your room I'll shoot you!" he said but he's hesitating to pull the trigger.

"Ok then, shoot me. I dare you." I smirked at him

"Please young master." He pleaded

"Like i said I dont want to." I throw the knife at him and shoot the other guards.

As I walked at my dad's office, my clothes are full of blood.

"Hey dad." I called him

"Wha-. Shiro.. H-How did you get out of that room." he's stuttering.

I just laughed at him like a devil.

"What do you expect? I cant kill the bitch?" I said, he looks really terrified.

"Guard's!! Guard's!!" He called the guards. but its not use. I killed them all.

"Your guards? Ohh I forgot to tell you, I already killed them all." I smirked at him

"You monster!" the was about to stab me but I pulled the trigger and it shot his head.

"I'm not a monster. You are." I said and go to my room to change my clothes.

I looked back at the house.

"Thanks. You get the demon out of me." I smirked and walked away from the mansion

I need to get out of here, this place is a hell.

~~~~~END OF SHIRO'S FLASHBACK~~~~~~

I opened my eyes as I remember how I killed my parents.

Should I call them parents or not? Maybe not, I dont have a parents like them.

I'm really glad that Boss Yvo took me in.

He said I really have a potential to be an assasin, he teach me how to defend myself and all.

And Also, that place I met Hinata and Momo. I'm really glad to have a friends like them.

You can call me gay I don't care.

They all have the same experience as me, except Momo.

Her parents we're killed infront of her and now she's looking for those monsters who killed her parents.

I'm currently helping her right now. I want to help her because i want her to feel at eas and all.