Kissed

Momotsuki's POV

I came back to our car home but I can still remember what that bastard did to me!

I swear I'll kill you bastard! I'll kill you with no hesitation on what you did to me!

"Momo cha-" Shiro didn't finish his sentence because I already cut him off.

"DONT YOU DARE TO ASKED ME." I glared at him and go to my room

I need a cold bath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELIX'S POV.

I cant believe what I did earlier.

'That was hot hyung!'
'Why did you do that!'
'how does it feel?'
'Is it soft?'

They asked me multiple questions but I only answered them once.

"Her lips is soft and delicious." I smirk and walked away.

I actually want to kiss her again-wait WHAT AM I THINKING! I SHOULDN'T THINKING LIKE THIS! But to tell the truth I did like it, I have no excuse.

She will  kill me tomorrow that's for sure.

Go slam myself in my bed and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOMOTSUKI'S POV

I'll kill that bastard today if I see him.

I enter our classroom and looked around. I sighed in Relief because that idiot is not here and I hope he's not going be in class this day.

I lean my head in my table and try getting sleepy but sad to say I CANT FUCKIN SLEEP!

"Sorry miss we're late." I heard a familiar voice. Arrgg!!! WHY IS HE STILL HERE!

"Morning beautiful." He kissed my head and smirked at me. I was about to attack him but he stopped me.

All my classmate's made a noise and some of them are killing me with their glares but who cares? Their not the one who can kill me easily.

"I'm craving for you lips now Asahina." He said and sit beside me.

Uggh this will be a long day for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~

It's already lunch and I dont know what to eat I barely eat a lot in lunch.

I was about to stand up but felix grab my hand and dragged me to their headquarter.

"what the fuck felix?!" I yelled at him

"Just shut up and follow me." he said, What the heck is he planning to do with me?!

As we enter his room-his room?! What the hell is he planning to do with me again.

"Here eat up." he put a bowl of ramen on the table.

"What are you planning to do?" I frowned at him.

"What? is it bad to serve the girl I like?" He said and smiled at me, That makes me pissed off of him.

I threw him a dagger. "DON'T PLAY WITH ME DUMBASS! AFTER YOU KISSED ME THAT NIGHT YOU'LL TELL ME THIS?!" I burst out of myself and yelled at him.

Does he think I born yesterday?

He smirked at me and pin me down in his couch. "Do you think I'm playing? Because if you asked me I'm not playing with you anymore." I was about to push him but he caught my hands. "Dont try it babe you'll just hurt youself." he said.

" Shut up you bastard! Let me go!" I yelled at him, This is really getting into my nerves!

I was about to yelled at him again but he claimed my lips again and I froze for a second, what is he doing?!

His hands roam in my body and about to put his hand inside my shirt. I didn't let him, I kicked his precious thing below his belt.

"FUCK!" He cussed and stood up while holding his thing.

"Serves you right DUMBASS!" I yelled at him and get out of his room

As I get out of his hideout I remember something.

"This is the second time he kissed me, but for the third time He'll kiss me I wont let him, I really hate that guy." I told myself and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

I've been searching for momo for like HALF A MINUTE! but I can't find her anywhere.

"Hey, hina! What are you looking for?" ughh! I know that voice. I turn around and saw hyunjin smiling at me and It pisses me of so I glared at him. "what do you want?" I asked him.

"Well if you asked me I actually want you." he said and still smiling at me.

"Tsk, shut up." I threw him a dagger but I didn't expect he's going to catch it.

"Impressive, It's like yesterday you've been crying because you killed somebody and now you dont hesitate you throw a dagger." He look at my dagger and smile.

His smile didn't reach his eyes, it's like its a smile of sadness? What am I thinking?! he's out of your League hinata!

"Shut up you dont know anything about me." I said and walked away.

But before I walked away from him, he grab my hand and he wrap his arm around my waist then he kissed me.

I didn't know what to do, I froze.

"I know everything about you." He whisper and walked away while he left me dumbfounded, again.

'Who are you hyunjin? why are you keep pestering me? How Did you know those things that even myself did know about it. Who are you hyunjin?' I aksed myself, I have so many questions about him but I cant asked him, he's my enemy and I supposed to kill him but why am I feeling like this towards him?