A twin?

Momotsuki's POV

He's been courting me for like 3 weeks now, he always trying to make me safe.
That's what he always do anyway.

"Yo! Momo, Hinata!" they greeted us

"Hey! What about me!" Shiro yelled at them.

"Ohh Shiro, I didn't feel your presence. Chan and changbin teased him.

It's really fun seeing them having fun and getting along with each other.

"Hey." Felix called me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder

"Hey." I greet him back and Smiled at the others who's teasing and having fun.

'Hey, Did you know there's a new student?'

'Yeah, I saw him earlier!'

'He's so goddamn hot!'

So there's a new student?

"There's a new student huh?" I saw Felix smirked

"What are you planning to do dumbass?" I raised an eye brow

"Well, it's our Hobby. Bullying new students." He proudly said but I glared at him.

"What?" He looked at me like he's scared

"Don't do that, I'll be the one who'll bully you." I said and take my seat.

"Ehh?! Are you really Momo?" He raised an eye brow at me

"Huh? What are you saying? Of course I'm me!" I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you defending that new student then?" He asked

"You're annoying that new student nd besides if you do that the students here will decrease because of you guys." I explained

"huh? When did you care about the students in this school Momo?" He asked me

"I don't know, I just said what's on my mind right now." I said and looked outside.

"You're really impossible to understand." He said and sighed

I didn't response but instead, I secretly smiled.

"Ok! We have a new student, please introduce yourself." the teacher said

When I looked at the new student my eyes shot wide open and stood up from my seat I saw Hinata and Shiro stood upa as well and they're jaw drops.

"hello everyone I'm Miyamura, Kuro. Ypu can call me kuro and as you can see Shiro and I........" He pause for a second and smirked at Shiro

"Are Twins." he Continue

Our classmates gasp and start whispering.

What the heck is he doing here?!

I thought He's dead, Like shiro said.

What the hell is happening?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro's POV

Why is he here? I.... I thought he's dead?!

All the things that have happened today is really hard to believe, all that happens today can't all process in my mind.

"Good to see you again, futago no kyōdai (Twin brother)." he said and walked passed me.

"Who saved you?" I asked and faced him.

He just smirked at me."I'll tell you. When the time comes." H said and walked away.

How could this be happening?

••••••••••••••FLASH BACK•••••••••••

"Nee~! shirō koko ni ki te watashi wa nani ka ga mitsukari mashi ta (Hey! Shiro! Come here, I found something)" kuro called me

"anata wa watashi ni watashi no namae ni yotte yobidasa re anata wa watashi biggu burazā shirō yobidasu hitsuyō ga ari masu. (Ehh?! You called me by my name! You should call me big brother shiro)" I said and walked towards him.

"Ehh watashi wa sore ni tsuite wa ki ni shi nai ga mi te watashi wa kawa ga mitsukari mashi ta. (I don't care about that, But look! I found a river.) to watashi yori mo anata dake de bun furui no hoka ni (And beside you're just 1 minute older than me)" Kuro said and pout

I just pat his head and smiled. "shikashi soredemo anata ga yori mo furui watashi wa.(But still, I'm older than you)

We play tag at he side of the river even if our parents told us not to play at the side of the river.

When I was running away from him, I slipped and fall in the river, the current is too strong and I still can't swim.

"Shiro! Wait! I'll save you!" He said and jumped off the rived to save me.

He sacrificed himself to save me, he was taken away from the river.

"Kuro!!" I called his name multiple times but I can't see him everywhere.

I cried out loud and walked bacl home alone.

"Shiro-kun, wa dinā junbi-.........ga deki te iru doko no kuro koko de anata no otōto no( Shiro! Dinner is ready-...... Where's kuro? Where's your brother)" My mom asked me but all I can reponse is a loud cry.

I tell everything that happen today And I keep blaming myself because it's really my fault my mom keeps comforting me and saying that everything's gonna be ok, kuro will be fine.

After 5 days of searching kuro, they found a body of a kid and his clothes are just like kuro.

I cried everyday and blaming myself because of me he died, if I'm not so clumsy this wouldn't happen.

I locked myself in my room and when other people try to talk to me I just stayed silent.
I don't want to talk to anyone except for kuro..

~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~

That memory always keep coming back like it just happened yesterday.

I can't help but to cry, I'm lucky to find this place for myself to calm myself.

"Here." Someone lend me a handkerchief.

"Thanks." I said as I took it.

"Why are you crying anyway? Ah! By the way my name's Hyuna, What about you?" She asked

I wiped off my tears as I answer her. "I'm Miyamura, Shiro." I said

"Shiro? That means Color white in Japanese right? Wow! Your name is pretty amazing." He said and smiled at me.

I was taken back... She's so beautiful....

"Shiro? Are you okay?" She asked

I snapped out of my thoughts

"Ahh yeah, I need to go now it's getting late." I said as I walked away..

As I walked back to my classroom

I saw chan, changbin, jisung,Minho,Seungmin and the others run towards me and smacked my head.

"Pabo! Where have you been?!"

"We we're looking everywhere for you!"

"Don't just disappear like that!"

They all scolded me but I just laughed at them.

"I was just in the forest, cooling my head." I said and smiled at them.

"What's with the cute handkerchief?" Jisung asked and smirked at me

"Wait! Don't get it wrong it's not mine-" I was cut off when they start teasing me.

I just smiled at myself, I'm lucky they're our target.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update!! I was so tired because our house is newly painted!
I'm so sorry, I'll try to update as soon as possible! Thank you! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter