Court

Momotsuki's POV.

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked at my leg, it's been treated.

"Your awake, I cooked a food for you and please dont argue with me right now, I'm in a good mood." He said and out the food he bring in the table.

"By the way dumbass where am I?" I asked him

He chuckled and looked at me. "You really like calling me names huh. Your in my room."

I got surprised and I was about to stand up and run away but I felt sting in my leg, I was about to fall but before I fall into the ground felix caught me.

"Be careful your leg isn't healed yet." He said and let me sit in the bed. "Tsk, it's bleeding again." He stand up and get the the bandage, he change the bandage in my leg.

"Stop moving around its not healed yet." he said and he start feeding me.

"I can eat myself, it's not like my both hands are shot." I said and about to get the spoon but he caught me hand.

"I told you not to argue with me right? Now say 'Ahh' " He lend the spoon in my mouth, I dont have a choice but to do what he say.

After a few minutes he's done feeding me I lay back on his bed.

"Felix." I called him

"Your calling me by my name now. What is it." He ask

"Thanks. Again." I said and looked away, I feel like my face are burning-. w-wait am I blushing!?

"I dont want your 'thanks' anymore." He said and walk towards me.

"W-what are you doing?" Shit why am I stuttering!?

He didn't say anything and he lean closer to me, I dont know what happens next. All I know is felix is already kissing my lips.

"I'll court you weather you like it or not. Aishiteru (I love you)." He said and kissed me again.

After a few seconds he let go of my lips and walked out from his room.

He left me dumbfounded in his room.

I touched my lips. "He kissed me." I whisper. Why does it feels good to me. Even though its not. What are you doing this to me felix?

I need to make up my mind. I need to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forced myself to sleep but I cant. That dumbass is keep appearing in my head, What he said earlier is keep repeating in my head, Am I getting nuts?

I hear the door open so I pretend to be asleep.

"Your sleeping now huh." He said and I felt something soft on my forehead. Is he kissing my forehead!? "too bad I cant sleep with you on a same bed." he chuckled and continue talking "I confessed to you, arg this is Chan hyungs fault. But I feel relief now even though your going to kill me anyway." He chuckle again and he held my hand "But At least I made up my mind, I study Japanese just to say that to you." he said and yawned "Good night Ai." He said I felt a heavy thing at the side of the bed.

I was about to pull my hand away but he tighten his grip on my hand. I looked at him and I smiled then kissed his head. I wasn't thinking, it's like my body is moving on it's own.

What's happening to me?! This isn't me!

I go back to sleep to refresh my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in felix room again, I felt a warm thing in my hand. I looked at it and saw felix holding my hand while he's Sleeping. I felt like my face is burning!

I snapped out back to myself when Felix move and stood up.

"Morning, Asahina." he cover his mouth to yawn and rubbed his eyes.

His hair is messy, his voice is so sexy, the way he drol- what the heck am I saying!?

I got dismayed when he let go of my hand- NO! MOMO GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

"What do you want to eat, Asahina." He asked and stand up.

"Aren't you gonna take a bath First before you get out of your room and by the way I want pancakes." I said as I looked at him

"I'll take a bath later, I'll get your pancakes first." He said and head out from the room

I remember Shiro and Hinata. Where are they now anyway.

After a few minutes Felix came back and holding a plate of pancakes, medecine and a glass of water.

"Here. I'm sorry I cant feed you, I need to go to school so I could tell you what's our lesson for today since your wounded." He said and head to his bathroom.

I just nod my head and start eating.

I'm surprised when I taste the pancake, it's delicious.

I hear the bathroom door opened and saw felix topless showing his muscular body and abs- I snap out of my thoughts when he talks

"Enjoying the view sweetheart?" He said and smirked at me.

"Huh? What are you talking about I'm not looking at you I was looking to the bathroom." I lied

"Really?" He raise an eye brow at me and smirk

"Yeah." I simply said and lay back to his bed.

I looked outside and saw Hyunjin and Hinata are getting along with each other.

"They're getting along huh." He said and looked at me.

"Yeah, they're having fun down there." I said and secretly smile

"You know what, you should smile often. It suits you when you smile than having an emotionless face." He said and pat my head.

"Dont treat me like a little girl." I said and slapped his hand away.

"You dont want to be my Princess? Then, I'll make you my Queen then." He said and he hold my chin then lean down to kiss me

"I'll be back before you know it. Bye babe." He said and he left me dumbfounded. Again.