His Plan?

Momotsuki's POV

Since that dumbass start courting me, I can't understand my feelings anymore.
It's like it wanted to respond his feelings but I'm stopping it whenever he's around.

I don't want to fall for him, you're asking me why? What if this is just his trap for me, he'll leave me broken and when the time comes I wont be able to kill him like I planned. He'll able to set an abush at me and kill me then I'll lose, I don't want to that to happen.

"Hey, Momo. You're spacing out are you ok?" Felix asked while waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm fine you don't need to do that." I said and slapped his hand away.

"Momo, you're really cold when it comes to me." He said

"Does it hurt you?" I asked him

"obviously." He said and rolled his eyes

"Good for you then." I said and look back to the window.

It's getting cold, maybe it's nearly winter season.

"It's getting cold." He said while watching at the sky.

"So what?" I asked him and walked away.

"you're really cold as ever." He said and sighed

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~

He's been following everywhere I go and I'm starting to get annoyed.

"When are you going to stop following me huh." I asked and faced him.

He put his index finger on his chin and it seems like he's thinking? "Hmmm.... Well, I'll follow you forever." he said and Lean his face forward and our face is only inches away from each other. "Wether you like it or not." he said and smile at me.

I didn't say anything and walked away from him again.

"Momo, I'll sleep with you tonight." He said, that make my eyes shot wide open and immediately faced him.

"WHAT THE HECK!?" I yelled at him.

"What? It's not like I'll rape you or some thing. I just want to be with you, does it bad?" He asked like a little child.

"ohh! Shut up Felix! And besides I'm not thinking that you'll rape me. You'll die first before you do anything to me." I said and turn my back at him.

"My Momo is so cold, but why does it sounds sexy when you do it." He said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I slapped his arm away. "Dont. Touch. Me." I shot a glare at him and he just smiled at me.

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

I woke up when the sunlight touch my face. I was about to stand up from my bed, I felt an arm wrapping around my waist.

I turn around and saw felix whose peacefully sleeping in my bed.

His freckles on his face looks really good on him, it makes him more handso- .

I snapped out of my thoughs when he started to talk.

"Enjoying the view?" He said and smirked at me.

I immediately kicked him out of the bed. "I'm not, you're too ugly." I said and grab my towel then headed to the bathroom.

I wish he go back to sleep.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~

We we're walking to our school while I'm busy escaping my ass out of him but sadly he always caught me.

"It's no use momo. Just give it up." he said while smirking.

"Shut up." I said coldly.

He just laughed at me and continue walking.

As we arrived at our school his member's run towards him and greet him.

"Hyung where did you sleep-" jeongin cut his sentence when he saw me behind his hyung.

It's my chance to escape!

I immediately run away so I can get away from that bastard.

I was running until I realize that, I was lost.

"Shit, where am I now?" I mumbled

I looked everywhere but this place is really unfamiliar to me.

It's like I'm in a mini forest.

It's too dark.

But thankfuly its still morning, the sunrays can show me the path out of here.

"A Momotsuki, Asahina is lost in a mini forest? How amusing." I immediately turn around and pointed a gun towards him.

"What do you want?" I furiously asked him

"whoa! Put that gun down miss, I'm harmless." He said while putting his hands up.

"what do you want from me?" I asked him again.

"hmm... I just want you to give an advice." He said and smiled at me.

"An advice? Like I want to have that." I said and walked away

"Do you know which way out of here? Do you know what Felix is up to you?" It's like my ear didn't like the sound when mentioned felix

"What about him?" I asked while turning my back at him

"Does he really that important to you? You got interested somehow." He said but I stayed silent

"He's really important to you than the way out  here?" I chukled. "He always get everything even though he's just a good for nothing mafia." He said. "Just a Peice of advice from a stranger. dont come near him. Or else." He stopped

"Or else what?" I faced him

"You'll die." he said and smirked.

The tension is rising up.

"Like I would." I said

"Yeah. Like you would fall for him." He said. "He'll dumped you and kill you." he looked at me "That's his plan." He said and walked away.

He'll kill me after he's going to make me fall for him? Is that why he's always following me and saving me all this time?

That guy left me dumbfounded.

"Momo! Are you ok?" I heard felix voice from behind, my face start to get dark.

"Momo why Did you run off like-" he didn't finish his sentence when I slapped his arms away and point a gun to hs head.

"Don't touch me. Traitor!" I yelled.

"M-momo, is there something wrong?" He looked at me

"Nice acting huh, when did you get so good?" I sarcasticly said.

"So you make me fall then hurt my fuckin feelings, then if I'm all defenseless you'll kill me.Right?" I looked at him furiously

"M-momo-" I cut him off

"Then kill me. Right here. Right now." I said. "That's your plan right?"

TO BE CONTINUED~

I'm so sorry for the late update! My brain is drained like hell, I'll update as soon as I can! I hope you enjoy this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this part!