Almost Killed

Momotsuki's POV.

I'm not in the mood to talk to people right now because of that jerk!

"Momo-" Hinata was about to say something but I immediately cut her off.

"Hinata not now I'm not in the mood to talk." I said and slam the door shut.

"Ohh.....uhh..... I'm sorry. I just want to say that we have a new assignment again and I guess we have to declined it." she said

"Ok what's the mission?" I immediately asked her.

"See? I told you." she said and smirked at shiro.

"Yvo said that we need to find a file on Park agency." She said "And lastly we need to kill that old man, I know that's the only way to calm you down." She looked at me and smile.

I can really count on her.

~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIPUE!~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to split up." I said "Shiro your in charge of the security system, Hinata you find the file, I'll deal the rest." I command and make a move.

We Immediately go to his office.

"Get the file I'll guard outside." I said and step outside.

I've been looking around but I guess there's no one here.

I was about to walk around but I suddenly felt numb. "Shit." I told myself and all I can see is pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOMEONE'S POV.

"You really know how to impress me huh momotsuki, Asahina. From Asahina clan." I smirked at her unconscious body

"Don't worry little lady I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOMOTSUKI'S POV.

I woke up because of a cold water drippin down my face. I tried to move but I cant.
Aww shit I'm all tied up.I told myself, I need to set a plan for this.

"Ohh Asahina! Your awake! You've been out like a minute did you have a good sleep?" The ugly old man aked me. So this is the HEAD of PARK AGENCY?! I thought he looks great in person, actually he looks gross.

"I thought your going to look good in person but I guess you look GROSS in person." I said and smirked at him.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" He slapped me and that cause my lips bleed.

That hurts so much! You'll going to die later! Old man.

"Get everything they have! Get the copy of the of that chip! We need the copy of that!" he yelled and get the things we have.

"Do you really think we kept it? Your not suitable for being a head of this agency. Why would we keep that copy on us anyway?! Your too dumb to know it BECAUSE WE ALREADY SELLED IT!" I laughed at him like an evil.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" He shot my left leg. He really has a nerve to shoot me huh.

"YOUR LEADER IS DUMB! SO IS YOUR AGENCY! YOUR ALL DUMB! WHY? BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE COPY OF IT! ITS ALREADY BEEN DELETED FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS AGO!" I yelled at them.

'Boss she's right all the files are gone.'

'There's nothing inside the files boss.' his employee said.

"Where did you hide it." He asked me and point a gun on my head. "Tell me or you'll die." He said.

"Go ahead kill me, I dare you." I smirked at him.

He shot my right leg and point the gun back at my head."I dont have time for games bitch."

"Do you really think I'm playing? Its really obvious that I'm not your so DUMB! your dumber that your employees!" I shouted at him but he shot me at my shoulder.

I cant take it anymore, I think I'm running out of blood.

"Good bye bitch."  I heard a gun shot and everything turn into pitch black again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FELIX POV.

Before he pull the trigger to Asahina, I immediately shot his head and threw daggers to his assistants.

"Don't you ever try to touch her. I swear I'm going to kill you first before she did." I told his corpse.

I looked at her she got three shots in her body 1 to her right leg, 1 to her left leg, and 1 at her shoulder. I immediately cut the rope and carry her in a bridal style. You're asking me why am I doing this? That's also the answer I want to find.

"Hyung call an ambulance." I told Changbin hyung.

I saw Hyunjin carrying hinata and he looks so worried about her, do he have any connection to hinata because he always protect and cared for her. I want to asked him but maybe not now. Chan hyung is also supporting shiro. Both of them are just wounded they didn't get any worse like Asahina.

After a minute the ambulance arrived.

"Can you please drive faster? The patient is already losing bloods." The nurse said.

I looked at her she looks really pale.

Maybe can be her ally for now, just for noe. After she wakes up, were going back to normal.

We arrived at the hospital and she immediately run to the ER

I looked at hyunjin, he Covered his face with his hand and he looks so frustrated.

"Hyunjin are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said, Liar I know your not ok.

"Your not ok, you look so worried and frustrated at hinata." I looked at him

"That's because..... I love her Felix." He said
"I know your surprised because she's my enemy but then I loved her right? Well that's because she's my childhood friend that I promised to marry."  I just listen to him.

"She doesn't remember me anymore because she lost her memories, even momotsuki asked me to help her bring back her memories, but even if she didn't asked me to I'll fuckin do it." he said and saw tears dripping down his face.

"Its ok hyunjin do your best and dont let anyone try to touch her ok?" I told him

"Yeah don't let anyone touch her, like what your doing to your Asahina right now." he said and smirked at me.

"Yeah, maybe." I said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 14? I GUESS? XD I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND IF YOU DO PLEASE PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON! THANK YOU! XOXO