Pref. 1 ⌇How you two first met

Henry B.
You just moved to Derry with your parents because of your father's job. It was your first day at school. As you walked through the halls all the eyes were on you. Including the Bowers gang.

You then went to your locker but felt a tap on your shoulder. As you turn, you saw a guy with a mullet, a tall dark haired boy who's smirking at you intimidatingly on his left, a bleach blonde haired guy and a big guy with a cap on his right, that looks like his friends.

"Hey sweetheart." He said to you while resting his hand on the locker next to you. "Uhm, hi." You reply shyly. "I'm Henry Bowers. This is Patrick, Victor, and Belch." He mentioned quickly. Ah the Bowers gang. They look nice, why would people tell me to avoid them.

"Oh, i'm (y/n) (y/l/n)." You smiled. "Well (y/n), I expect you to be with us at lunch." A smirk grew on his face before walking away from her abruptly.

Patrick H.
You moved to Derry to your aunt after your parent kicked you out since you're a trouble maker.

You were skating while smoking (sorry of you don't smoke or u hate smoking) on your way to school, with your shade hanging on your nose.

Along the way, a blue Trans AM drove next you. "Hey, dollface." A long haired boy caught your attention. "Fuck off." You smirked to them. "Playing hard to get wont work, sweetheart." He smirked back at you. "It's (y/n)." You faked smile before looking straight to the road. "Alright (y/n). See you later, dollface." He replied as he licked his lips before the car drove faster.

*time skip*

You were in class and surprisingly you were in the same class as two of the boys you met this morning. "You know, I think Patrick have a crush on you." The boy who as you remember was the one who drove the car said, as he sat next to you.

"Patrick ?" You raised your eyebrows. "The tall, dark hair boy, with the lanky arms." He said with the end like he's questioning. "Oh, that one." You pointed at a guy who sat right across you. Belch then nodded his head and smirked.

You the looked at Patrick and noticed him staring at you. When he realized that you were looking at him. He looked away from you abruptly, a light shade of red was visible on his cheeks. Ok yeah, he's cute. You thought.

——
(a/n)
Why hello there fellas. Yes, i know it's shit. No, this is not my first time making a preference. But yes this is my first time making a preference with a bit of a story in it. I decided to make a part 2 for Victor and Belch. So yeah, hope you guys enjoy this. Your bitch is out. ✌️

'489 words'