Pref. 4 ⌇He ask you out (2)

Victor C.

You were hanging out with him at your house while the both of you were doing your homework. Victor and you have been friends since you both was a child.

"What?" You ask him as you realized that he was staring at you. Not in an intimidating way, but in an adoring way. "Oh uhm, nothing" he quickly looked back at his notebook while fidgeting his pen, a blush was visible on his cheeks.

"(y/n)" he sighs. "Yes?" "Uhm, I- I don't know how to say this. I uh- i." Victor take a deep breath and, "I like you, a lot. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever known. And I was thinking that maybe we could go on a date? It's ok if you don't want to. I understand." He smiled for a second before looking away to stare at the sunset that is outside the window.

You don't know what to say to your crush who just confessed his feeling towards you. "Vic, I- I like you too." His head shot up to look at you in the eye, his eyes were wide. "You like me too?" He smiled widely. "Yes dork." A laugh escaped your mouth. "So, tomorrow night at 8?" He asked. "I'd love too Vic." You smiled before kissing him in the cheek leaving him red as a tomato.

Belch H.

The both of you were at the trunk of his Trans AM, on top of the hill to watch the sunset. You've had a crush on him for as long as you remember. Little did you know he was falling for you too.

"The sunset is beautiful. But not as beautiful as you." He smiled. "Oh my god that is so cheesy" you laugh loudly. You're not surprised by the sudden flirt because it's a normal thing you both do to each other in your friendship.

"I'm serious." A look of seriousness was visible in his eyes. "Huh?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "(y/n) (y/l/n)" do you want to go on a date with me," He asked in a nervous tone. Hoping you'll say yes. "Yes cBelch!" You squealed in excitement. He hugs you, planting butterflies in your stomach.

'372 words'