Pref. 11 ⌇Your bestfriend in the Bowers Gang

Henry B.

Belch Huggins have been your best friend since you were both a child. He actually is the one who introduces you to your current boyfriend, Henry. At first, Belch was scared to introduce you to Henry because he doesn't want you to get hurt, but look how it is now. And every time there is a problem between you and Henry, Belch is always there for the both of you. You will go to him and ask for advice and so does Henry. 

Patrick H.

As your best friend, Henry Bowers is always there for you for a shoulder to lean on after a fight between you and Patrick. Both you and Patrick being a stubborn mess, it's not a weird thing between the two of you to fight most of the time, eventually finding your way back to each other again in the end. It's not that weird too to Henry, he would listen to you, crying your heart out at 2 am on the phone, he will at some occasion, wanting to beat the hell out of Patrick, but you always reassure him not to.

Victor C.

You wouldn't end up with Victor if it Wasn't for Patrick Hockstetter. Back before the two of you are together, Patrick would encourage Victor to get you. He knows that his buddy loves you so he wouldn't dare to do anything to you but to be by you and Vic's side when things happen. You can't thank you enough to have people like Patrick and Victor in you life.

Belch H.

You and Belch trust Victor Criss when it comes to asking for help or advice for problems in your relationship, and Victor wouldn't mind helping. You three will meet up and talk about the problem as if Victor is both of your therapist. Sometimes, when the problems are worse, you will talk to Victor, just the two of you, and  he will always finds a way to solve it. Other than that, Victor is always the one who Belch wouldn't mind being around you because he knows that he wouldn't do anything to you. People sometimes even think that you and Vic are long lost sibling.

'370 words'