Pref. 5 ⌇First Kiss

Henry B.

As you were about to sleep around 11 PM you heard a knock on your window. Henry Bowers It's not an unusual thing he do, going to your house late night. It's his only getaway from the bad things he got from his father at home.

"Hey." A small smile appeared on his face, as he stepped into your room. "Hi Henry. He did it again didn't he?" You ask in a worry tone. He nodded. "Hey, you know. I hate your fucking dad for doing this to you. You deserve better. I'm here for you if you need anything." You said while embracing him in a warm - loving hug. "Thx (y/n)." He smiled.

He would come to you to cry and let it all out (of course not in a bad way). Considering you understanding him because you were treated the same by your mother. Your father didn't live with you and your mom anymore. While your mom always came home late from whatever she was doing.

You felt your shoulders became wet. The both of your let go and looked at each other. Admiring each other's features. Henry's eyes trail down from your eyes to your lips, and then back to your eyes again. You did the same thing until you felt a soft lips on yours. It was passionate and full of lust.

"I- I didn't mean to do that uh sorry." But before he said anything else. You grabbed his cheeks and kissed him again. "I love you Henry." "I- I love you too."

Patrick H.

"Cmon henry spin the bottle." (y/f/n) Whines, impatiently. "Ok calm the fuck down" henry rolled his eyes in annoyance. As the bottle spun , it finally landed. "Fuck"

"Truth or dare Patrick?" Henry asked. "Dare." A glimpse of smirk was plastered across Patrick's face. "I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with.. the finest girl in this room."

As he was about go stand up, greta also stands up. Little did she and the others know.. Patrick went up to you and reached out his hand for you to take.

Patrick have been your crush since the very first time the both of you met each other. A blush was visible on your cheeks. You took his hand as he leads you to the closet.

Your POV
Oh my god this is so fucking awkward.
"So, (y/n)." I swear i heard him saying it in a teasing tone. "Yes?" He then suddenly leaned in to you. "Uh- Pat-" I tried to back away but my head cant move any further because of the space.

Maybe it's not so bad. I eventually give up and felt a feeling I've never felt before. Butterfly erupting in my stomach. It was hot and heavy. Our tongue began to fight. He won obviously. When the both of us was about to continue, a knock was heard.

The both of you let go and you two was as red as a tomato. "Woohoo i guess i just broke down the fun huh?" Henry nudge Patrick's elbow while wiggling his eyebrows to you. "Fuck off." Patrick spat. "Well I guess we should do that again princess." Patrick winked at you and walked away abruptly. A grumpy gretta was sitting in the corner of the room with her arms crossed.

(a/n)
Ehe it'll be too long for me to add Vic and Belch so there will be part 2 ok bye.

——
'582 words'