Pref. 10 ⌇How jealous he is

Henry B.
7/10

He's not really jealous when boys are flirting with you because he knows damn well they're too scared to even smile at you, knowing that you are the girlfriend of the infamous Henry Bowers. But he does get overprotective on you if the guy who is flirting with you is no other than Patrick Hockstetter

Patrick H.

4/10

Patrick is not the type of guy to get jealous easily because he knows that you will never leave him for some other guy. But, if he does found someone being way to flirty to you, simple, he'll torment them non stop until they know how to back off from him and the person he loves.

Victor C.

8/10

Even though people are scared of the Bowers Gang, it's more likely just because of Henry and Patrick being in it. Victor isn't really the problem. That's what makes him scared that jocks are going to flirt with you and he couldn't do anything about it. Even if he threat them, they wouldn't listen. That's why when he knows some guy just really want to get up your ass, he'll ask Henry and Patrick to tell them to fuck off. But even though he can't be as good as Henry, or Patrick, he'll try his best to protect his angel.

Belch H.

10/10

Belch could probably be the most jealous guy out of all of his friends. because he is always self conscious by how he looks, Huggins always have this thought of you leaving him to be with someone better than him every time he saw a guy flirting with you, . Being the friendly person you are, you take in the flirts guys gave you. But after that, you always assure Belch that you love him and no one else, and you love for who he is.

'311 words'