Pref. 5 ⌇First Kiss (2)

Victor C

You were on a date with him at a fancy restaurant in Derry where the both of you thought that it was going to be fun but it was actually very fucking boring. Considering that almost all of the people there were oldies.

"Vic" you sigh. "Yes (y/n)?" He raised his eyebrows. "You're great and i appreciate this date. But this place fucking sucks. Look at these old people. They're pathetic." Victor was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. (I don't have anything against old people lol)

"Cant argue with that. Lets get the fuck outta here." A smirk was plastered across his face as he handed out his hand for you to take. Without thinking twice you grab his arms and drag him outside the restaurant.

  ***fast forward***

The both of you were wrapped around a blanket on the roof of Victor's house. His parent were on a vacation so you guys don't really care much. "The stars are beautiful tonight." You said. "Not as beautiful as you." Victor smiled at you. Admiring your eyes that shone under the stars. You smiled back at him. This boy. You felt his eyes trailed down to your lips as he leaned in to you. You did the same thing.

This is what you've been waiting for. To be here, just the two of you. It doesn't last long. But it feels like it was ages. His soft lips pulled out from you, the both of your face were as red as a tomato. "Should've done that sooner." A soft laugh escaped his mouth. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that."

Belch H.

It was Christmas and the both of you were decorating your house. "I think we need more of the ball thing." Belch furrowed his eyebrows examining the Christmas tree the two of you just decorated. "You're right. I'll be back in a minute." you rushed in to your basement to get more of the Christmas balls. (Hsjfk i don't know what's the name of the thing cuz i don't celebrate Christmas.)

"Hey Belch there's only one box." You stopped walking. Huh weird. Well the hell is he. "Uh, (y/n)." He approached you from behind landing a hand on your shoulder. "Holy Shit!" You jumped. "What the hell Belch. You scared the shit out of me." The both of you were laughing uncontrollably. "Sorry, sorry. So.." he rubbed the back of his neck.

You notice that he was nervous because of how he acts. You've been his best friend since you were born. Which means that you're a part of the infamous Bower Gang. "What?" You shrugged your shoulder in confusion.

Not until he pointed his finger, motioning on top of you. Mistletoe. Out of no where you felt a soft lips crushing into yours. It turns into a make out session. Not like the heated one. More of like the passionate one.

The both of you pulled away from each other. Breathing heavily. With a big grin on yours and Belch's face. "I didn't know it was there." "Well I placed it there while you we're going to the basement." Classic Belch.

"You guys are so fucking disgusting." Henry scrunched his nose in disgust while his goons were clapping. "How long have you guys been standing there?"

(a/n)
Omg happy Eid Mubarak for those who were celebrating. Im celebrating one right now! Ok bye

————

'576 words'