Pref. 2 ⌇His first thought of you

Henry B.

A pure kitten
» He thinks that you're beautiful. not hot, not cute, but beautiful.
» The way your skin glows under the bright shade of the sun, the way your hair blows through the wind, the way you eyes glistened, is just too perfect for him
» Got this weird feeling in his stomach every time he talked or looked at you.
» He really want to feel your soft lips on his.

Patrick H.

A doll
» he always wanted to be in bed with all girls he just met.
» But you, it's different.
» of course he'd love to be in bed with you. But he felt something more than that.
» You always play hard to get. No matter how flirty he could be.
» He didn't felt what he usually felt every time he's around a girl. What he felt is warmth and comfort every time he's around you.
» Whenever you're mad, always turns him on.

Victor C.

An angel
» He never felt what he felt when he's around  you.
» you always make him speechless every time the both of you were talking.
» rather than hearing you out, he would look at your facial features, examining it, while you were talking.
» mesmerizing it like he had never seen anything like it before.
» butterflies erupting  his stomach, with a grin that's visible on his face.

Belch H.

A complete badass
» He fell in love with you head to toes the very first time you talked about cars and bands with him.
» You literally is Belch's type of girl.
» He always felt happiness when he's around you.
» His heart. Beats loudly every time you call out his name.
» He really wants to wrap his arms around you and cuddle with you.

——

'290 words'