Pref. 9 ⌇First time spending the night together

Henry B.

You were ready to sleep when you heard a knock on your window. You were kind of scared, who could've knocked at 12 AM at night? you took a bat baseball bat under your bed and tiptoed to the window.

A relieve sigh came out of your mouth as you see your boyfriend waiting outside your window. You opened the window and let him in. After he went in, Henry wrapped his arms around you and started to sob on your shoulder.
"Hey what's wrong?" You whispered to his hair. "My old man, he- he" At this point he cant say a word at all and just embraced you into a tight hug. "Shh its okay baby, I'm here for you." You stroked his hair.

Long story short, you talked with him to make Henry feel better. "Uhm, thanks (y/n) I uh, better get going." He smiled. "You don't want to stay?" You quickly cupped your mouth. A chuckle escaped Henry's mouth.

"Do you, want me to stay?" He smiled warmly at you. "Yea." By now you are sure that your face was as red as a tomato. He plopped his body onto the bed next to you and wrapped his arms around you. "I love you." He whispered in the crook of your neck. "Love you too Henry"

Patrick H.

The both of you were at your house doing homework. "Babe c'mon you're literally not doing anything." You whined at Patrick who was laying in your bed just playing with his zippo.

"(y/n) I don't understand a single thing about algebra." "Then come here, I'll teach you." You whined. "Alright." Your boyfriend lanky figure approached you and sat next to you on the floor.

After 20 minutes of explaining algebra to Patrick, you looked over your shoulder to see him sleeping peacefully. "really Patrick?" you sigh. both of his lanky arm suddenly wrapped itself around your waist, pulling you closer to him as you laid next to him.

Victor C.

It was around 11 PM and the both of you were laying on the roof of his house.

"You know, no matter how beautiful the sky is at night, it can't compete you at all." He said with his sleepy voice. "That was so cheesy Vic. Thanks." A smile is plastered your face. You move your head to his chest and looked up to see his face. His breath was short and his eyes was almost shut.

"You should go home babe. It's almost midnight." "No I wanna be with you." He wrapped his arm around your waist. "What about you parent?" "They don't care. Come on Vic I wanna be with you. Please." You show him your doggy face because you know damn well he can't resist it.

"Stop." He smiled. "What? Am I doing something wrong?" You giggled. "That, face you're making."  His finger was pointing at your face at this point and you're trying your best to hold your laughter. "Don't know what you're talking about."

You quickly glanced away but suddenly he grabbed your cheeks and showered your face with kisses. "Stop Vic!" you squirm trying to break free but ended up giving in. "I love you so much babe." He said in between kisses. "Love you too." you replied by pressing your lips onto his, kissing it softly. Both of you ended up sleeping under the star.

Belch H.

It was Friday night, you told your parent that you are going to have a sleep over at your best friend house when in fact, you are going with Belch to go around the city. As you arrived at a cliff with a beautiful view of Derry, you both agreed to spend the night there.

"Wow Belch, I've never seen Derry from this angle before. it's beautiful." You smiled in awe, as you eyed the view in front of you. "I know right, this is just so cool. The lights and everything like that, makes me feel altered from reality." he said as he trace circles on your hands.

After about 20 minutes talking and laughing together at the cap of his car, you both are tired and decided to move to the backseat and cuddle there until the both of you sleep.

Holy shit im so so sorry. I literally abandoned this fanfic for like 6 fucking months. I am truly sorry for the lack of update because for no reason it has been very busy because of schoolwork and things that I need to get done with. I will try my best to update more often <3

——

770 words