Pref. 12⌇Dating Henry Bowers would include

» Him tormenting the Losers Club and you hating it.
» Getting gifts like knives when you expect things like flowers, stuffed animals, etc.
» Comforting him that everything is going to be okay and you will be there for him no matter what, after having an argument with his father.
» Loving to play with his ski-sloped nose.
» Cuddling with him in your bed while tracing his bruises and scars, kissing them gently one by one.
» Arguing with him which in the end makes him regretting it because he felt as if like he's becoming his father.
» Being such a power couple in the whole school.
» Loves to annoy each other by insulting each other jokingly.
» People looks at you as a slut for being with Henry which breaks your heart but he always reassure you that you are not.
» Getting yourself in detention on purpose so he can spend his detention with you.
» Him being horny all the goddamn time.
» Hot, heavy, makeout even if it is in public.
» Kissing you or putting his arms around you while his other hand holds out a knife, smirking to a guy who is staring at you.
» HELLA PDA.
» Giving you hickeys.
» Loves to call each other pet names.
» Not getting into class. Instead you both would go to the Quarry, cuddling and just talk obout random things in general.
» Wouldn't mind killing someone for you.
» He hates it when his dad brings up your name.
» He only cries in front of you.
» Your parent doesn't approve you being with him but as they get to know him better, they love him.
» Having to teach him manners if he's gonna be meeting your parents.
» You love giving him cheek kisses and vice versa.
» He wants everyone to know that you're his.

'299 Words'