Pref. 3 ⌇ Your first thought of him

Henry B.

The Cutest.
» When you were in contact with him for the first time was not him, bullying you. Instead, he asked your name and told you, you could hang out with the Bowers Gang whenever you want.
» You really think he's cute.
» Since that day, you never stop thinking about him.
» His smile and his laughter. Always makes you happy.

Patrick H.

A douche.
» You always got cat called by him. And yeah. You hate him. A lot.
» But then, as you know him more, he is actually not like that.
» He's too confident which sometimes causing him to embarrassed himself in front of you. And so protective over you.
» That's why you feel like he's the one for you. Even though you don't believe that. He's different around you.

Victor C.

A muffin.
» You adored him so much the very first time you met each other.
» His friends were assholes. But he's different from the others.
» Your heart expand every time he's awkward around you. Which is the cutest thing you've seen.

Belch H.

Pumpkin.
» You really think that he's adorable from the very first time you guys met.
» How he always stutter every time you started a conversation with him.
» His cheeky smile is your weakness.