Pref. 6 ⌇PDA

Henry B.

9/10
Even tough he got a reputation to keep, he wants people to know that you're his. Would do things like putting his arms around you, kissing you but not fully making out. And sometimes.. grabbing your ass in public.

Patrick H.

10/10
What's privacy? He literally don't give a damn what people thinks about the whole PDA thing. He just want to let people know to not to fuck around with his girl. Do things such as grabbing/spanking your ass in public, making out with you in the hallways which would sometimes get the both of you into detention. Sometimes making out in front of the other bowers gang and would almost lead to the both of you having sex in front of them but having them stopping it before anything goes further.

Victor C.

7/10
Victor is not really into the whole PDA thing. He don't really like to show his affection towards you in public because he prefers being romantic to you when the both of you were alone together because whats the point anyway. But he'll peck your lips and holds your hand.

Belch H.

8/10
He's in between Vic and Henry. In public he would show people his slight soft side of him to you like holding hands, hugging, etc. But sometimes would also show his ignorant side. Loves driving around Derry only with you.

'237 words'