Pref. 1 ⌇How you two first met (2)

Victor C.
You were at the pharmacy, buying a hair spray for you to play with your zippo later. When you came out of the pharmacy, you were looking down at your zippo that you were holding when you bumped into someone.

"What the fu- uh h-hi (y/n)" a bleach blonde  haired boy was standing in front of you with a flush of red on his pale cheeks. Victor Criss. "Damn, you might be the first girl to make him stutter like that stuttering Bill." Henry laughed his ass off.

You knew Victor because I mean, who doesn't. But this was the first time you've talked to him. Let's just say, the both of you start to get to know each other better that day.

Belch H.
As you hopped out of your car, wearing a band tee, that's when you came across The Bowers Gang and the first time Belch Huggins fell in love.

"Hey sweetheart." A lanky boy smirked at you, You rolled your eyes. "Holy shit, a Toyota Corolla GT-S. That's yours?" A guys with a cap who's leaning on a Trans AM you suppose went up to you while pointing at your car.

"Oh, uhm yeah. It's mine." You smiled at him. "Trans AM right ?" You pointed back at the car they're leaning on. "Yeah, i-it's mine." He replied as you nodded your head hastily.

"Aight, see you later new kid." Another boy, you presume was his friend said to you. "See you around new kid!" The big boy yelled before realizing what he just said.

——

(a/n)
There you go. Preference one is done!
Idk when I'm going to publish the next chapter so maybe it'll be next week.

'288 words'