Pref. 4 ⌇He ask you out

Henry B.

The both of you were at the quarry. With the others. As you were watching Patrick, Vic, and Belch, Henry, your crush approached you from behind.

"Hey, (y/n)" He smiled at you warmly. "Oh hi." You replied. "Why aren't you swimming, you should be with us ya know." "I am with you guys." You laughed.

"Right." You can see a slight red blush in his cheeks. Obviously embarrassed. "Hey uhm. I wanna tell you something." He looked straight in to your eyes. "Shoot."

"I uhm. I like you (y/n). A lot. And i was wondering that we could go on a date?" You can feel your breath hitched up to your throat. "I mean it's ok if you don't want to. It's a stupid question any wa-" You cut him off by placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"So that's a yes?" He grinned widely. "Of course you goof." You laughed.

Patrick H.

You were walking from your class to your locker.  As you open your locker, a note fell off. 

Hey meet me at the usual place 5 PM
- PH

You grinned widely knowing that it is a note from your friend, Patrick Hockstetter, who is your crush as well.

You leaned your bike against the tree and started to walk into the woods. As you arrived at the place only you and Patrick hang out at, you were a bit confused because there's nobody else besides you.

The sound of a footstep walking on top of a dry leafs can be heard behind you. "Hey (y/n)." Patrick smirked at you in a weird way but it makes you melt. "Hi Pat." You smiled warmly, "What's up?"

"So, I know this is weird but, go on a date with me? At Saturday? 7 PM?." He asked bluntly. "What?"  Your eyes widened in disbelief of what he just asked. Since when? Patrick Hockstetter asking a girl out on a date.

"A date (y/n). I want to go on a date with you." A hopefull look on his face says it all. "A date?" You scrunched your nose. "Look okay, if you don't want to go then just say it. Don't leave me here with such a hope for you to go on a date with me." He said in an annoyed and slightly disappointed tone.

"No no no, I want to go with you on a date Patrick Hockstetter." You smirked. A glimpse of smile, genuine smile was spread across his face. "It's just weird, Patrick Hockstetter asking a girl out." You laughed. "Shut up." He smirked.

(a/n)
Omg guys I'm so sorry for not posting a new chapter. It has been a very busy for me. I went to Turkey with my classmates for a school project kinda thing. I'm in the 7th grade. It was so much fun! We spent a week there. And i just did my exam. Which stressed me out a lot. Part 2 will be up not long! So bye bitcheessss 👋🏻

'505 words'