Pref. 8 ⌇What the boys thinks about you

Henry B.

» Patrick: He thinks that you're a cool person. He don't have any dirty intentions towards you which is rare. Because you're a pretty girl.
» Victor: He thinks that you're beautiful and he's a bit jealous that Henry have you.
» Belch: He consider you as a close friend already since the both of you have the same interest in bands.

Patrick H.

» Henry: He already treats you like his sister because you're his best friend since birth and he's the one who introduce you to Patrick and the gang.
» Victor: At first he thinks that you're annoying but he tries to like you a bit more so he did.
» Belch: He's jealous of you and Patrick but he's fine with you being around.

Victor C.

» Henry: He's ok with you. He don't hate you but he don't really fancy you being around. But as you hang out with them more and more he likes you.
» Patrick: At first Patrick hates you a lot. Same as Henry, the both of you ended up being best friend.
» Belch: He likes you because you make his best friend happy.

Belch H.

» Henry: He kinds of enjoy having a girl in the group.
» Patrick: He acts like your brother because the both of you know each other well even before being introduced to the gang.
» Victor: He also likes you because of how much Belch talks about you.

——

'237 words'