Ch. 3 The party

Jungkook pov

Damn! That's all Jungkook could think as he walked though the doors of the large building that held a lot of the parties, gatherings, dances, etc. in the city. The large room decorated with fancy tables and different lights, many booths were also set up for companies to set out prototypes, or whatever they were attempting to sell.
"Wow this place looks amazing!" Jungkook's Hyung says next to him. Jungkook nods in agreement. "Oh my god it's Soomin! Quick how do I look?"
Jin said spinning on his heels to face the Jungkook looking redder than a beat. Jungkook laughs and tells him he look fine. Pushing his Hyung in the detection of his crush.
"Wait aren't you coming?" His Hyung planted his feet turning to look at the younger again.
"Nah I'm going to check out the booths. Good luck Hyungie!" Jungkook hollers to Jin.
Making his way to a hot waitress carrying a large tray of drinks he snags on of the flutes and winks at the girl before heading to a booth. It was for a small software company trying to get bigger.
"Hello boys," the two men at the table look up at Jungkook. Immediately recognizing him the quickly shake his hand expressing their respect. "Trying to open a new software company I see." Quirking a eyebrow at there small booth decorated with different posters filled with information about their business.
"Umm... yes Mr. Jeon we are." One of the men speaks up smiling proudly glancing at their booth, proud of their work.
"Hmm." Jungkook reaches into the inside of his suit pocket to pull out a wad of cash that was close to a million, passing it across the table. "Well how about you don't."
The men's eyes widened at the cash. Quickly saying they won't after a couple free threats Jungkook threw in to scare them. Smirking he made his way walking through the rest of the booths.

Taehyung pov

Wow! The large ballroom turned into a classy convention type setting blew Taehyung away.
"Would you like a drink sir." A young lady who was noticeably good looking, wearing a classy waitress outfit was holding out a glass filled with white wine inside toward Taehyung smiling.
"Oh thank you." he smiled down at the girl considering she was very much shorter than him. She smiled again and began serving the glasses to other people in the building.
Making his way through the crowed to go look around the booths set up with different small businesses hoping this will give them the chance to make it big. Taehyung stopped by a couple of restaurant booths trying samples hoping to find a new place to eat at.
Thanking a lady for the sample Taehyung turned walking straight into a unsuspecting man. Spilling his drink all over the man, and the man spilling his all over Taehyung.
"Oh my! I'm so sorry I should have looked before turning! Miss can we have some napkins please." Grabbing the napkins offered to him Taehyung turned to hand them to the man looking at him for the first time. Stopping with hand mid stretch out.
The guy Taehyung has just spilled his wine on was Jeon Jungkook. An angry Mr. Jeon staring at Taehyung his face looking as if he could kill him. Jerkily grabbing the napkins from Taehyung cursing him the whole time wipes off the drink.
"The fuck! This suit is brand fucking new! The hell is wrong with you!"

Jungkook pov

Cursing Mr. Kim Jungkook wipes up what he can and makes his way towards the restroom hoping that he can wash off some of this drink that bastard had poured all over him.
Pushing the door open to the bathroom he moves towards the sink. Goddamn that man was such a fucking dumbass. Switching on the water he grabs some paper towels and dips them under it. He began wiping at the yellowish color left behind from the white wine that Mr. Kim so nicely spilled on Jungkook. He was so invested in his anger and cussing at Mr. Kim he didn't hear the man walk into the bathroom and start using the sink beside him.
"As much as I hate you and I don't want to say this, I am sorry for spilling my wine on you." Jungkook whips his head around just now realizing there was a man beside him washing his shirt just the same as Jungkook. Except that man was Kim Taehyung, his enemy and the one who spilled the drink on him.
The silver headed man looked up at him and quickly offered him more paper towels shrinking away from Jungkook death stare. He turned back to his sink and carried on cleaning his shirt in silence. Everyone now and again Jungkook would break it with a curse due to the cold watered down shirt hitting his abdomen.
"Could you hand me some dry ones." Jungkook motioned toward the paper towel dispenser beside Taehyung. The man began waving his hand across the dispenser making the towel roll out with a god awful machine noise along with it. Ripping it off he handed them to Jungkook and grabbed some more for himself to dry his shirt as well.
"Nice going and fucking up my 800 dollar suit dumbass!" Jungkook snaps at the older. Moving closer to him prodding on his chest with every gritted out word. Taehyung quickly becomes angered at this and shoves Jungkook back a couple steps before yelling and cursing at him.
Both caught up in their yelling and slight shoving fight they miss the two men who walk in. One very short, but still having a muscular build and wearing a designer tux with silver purple hair, the other quite tall with a toned build, but not quite as muscular wearing a ruffled shirt with a purple velvet jacket with blonde hair. The two look at each other a laugh at the petty argument going on between the two.
Jungkook turns his head at the sounds of laughter. They're escaped from two noticeably hot men standing there watching the two scream an cuss at each other.
"Can I help you two?" Jungkook snaps at the men making them laugh more. When they regain their composure the shorter answers.
"Your Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim correct?"
"Correct." Taehyung speaking up this time cautiously checking the two men over.
"That's great! Now you can either come with us the easy or the hard way." The short one smiles both of them sticking their hands out to the sides of their waist. The light glints off of the metal object. Quickly realizing it's a gun Taehyung gasps and grabs on to Jungkook. To caught up in the fact that he had a gun pointed straight at him in this very moment he ignores the fact that Taehyung is clinging to his side like a terrifying baby.
"We choose the hard way."
"Jungkook they have gu-" before Taehyung could finish his sentence he grabs the soap bottle throwing it at the men. Charging towards the door he hears a curse and glass shatter on the floor from the soap. Then there's the taller man in front of him quickly clasping a rag over his face. Jungkook breathes in from shock then he's out like a light.