Ch 18 Familiar Voice

Sorry I haven't updated in forever here's a chapter for ya!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung pov

When I woke I saw nothing only Jungkook's bicep as my head laid against his chest with his arms wrapped around me. I smiled at being him his arms being around me. A blush creeped across my cheeks as I thought of what happened last night. After a few minutes of laying in Jungkook's arms I realized we had a flight to catch.
I jolted up only to cry out in pain and lay back down. Jungkook shot up at the sound of my scream wiping his bleary eyes scanning the room for a reason of my cry.
"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed tears welling in my eyes from the pain that was shooting from my ass up. I felt paralyzed the pain was so extreme.
"What!" Jungkook said crawling over to me wrapping his arms around me protectively.
"My ass fucking hurts! I can't move and we have a plane to catch!" I said trying to sit up barely managing to do so.
"Oh, right. I'm sorry." Jungkook said obviously trying to hold back a laugh.
"This isn't funny! How am I supposed to get up and ready to leave in," I looked at the clock "In a hour!" I crossed my arms and sat there with a pout plastered to my face.
Jungkook sighed and climbed out of bed still bare ass naked and I couldn't help, but stare. He walked to the closest where are equipment and attire had been put for our mission. He grabbed his clothes and dressed himself before walking over to me.
"Here let me help you." He slid the covers off me obviously staring at my still naked body just as I had stared at his. He shook his head and then helped me slide boxers and jeans up my legs, me sucking in deep breaths as I had to lift up so he could get them over my ass. Before he slipped on my shirt he trailed his fingers over the hickeys he had left last night making me blush.
"Your so damn gorgeous." he said before giving me a kiss.
The next second the door swung open revealing a bright smiling Hoseok. Jungkook and me both returned the smile as he walked in the room.
"So Yoongi wants me to accompany you boys just Incase something goes wrong so I can help, but I have good confidence it won't be anything, but a breeze." Hoseok said still standing in the door way. "Shit we better get going the plane leaves soon." With that the three boys rushed to the airport.

* * *
Jungkook pov

"Ok so what are your rolls again." Hoseok asked for the nth time.
"I am to with Jungkook go into the building with the fake ID passes you gave us and find our way to the conference floor. There I will discretely hack into Mr. White's phone and steal the codes to some kind of safe." Taehyung said flawlessly.
"Jungkook what are you to do." Hoseok said as I rolled my eyes at having to explain again what I am to do.
"I watch Taehyung and makes sure nobody catches on to what we're doing." I said straightening my tie.
"Good now shoo!" Hoseok said and me and Taehyung got out of the care and headed into the enormous skyscraper.
When we entered there was security everywhere. I noted how many and in where they were located so I could find a formational flaw and expose it if need be. I watch as Taehyung slightly stiffened when the guard checked out IDs, so I put my hand on his hip to calm him. The guard scanned the cards and just as Hoseok said they worked and we were in.
"Did it work?" Hoseok voice came though the tiny ear piece he had given Taehyung and me before we went in.
"Yes." I said guiding Taehyung to the elevators.
Taehyung pressed floor 12 and we headed up to the conference room. When the doors opened we stepped out looking for the right room to go in that Mr. White would be in. Taehyung went left and I right scanning the events and people that were to be in each room. When I found it I called Taehyung over and we entered the room.
The room was filled with rich looking business mean in blazers and suits congregating about before the presentation started. Taehyung took off with me closely trailing as we looked for Mr. White. When Taehyung and me spotted him we lifted a drink off of the waitress table and made our way close to him.
"Ok we just have to stand here for a view minutes so I can grab the data to be able to hack in." I simply nodded as Taehyung got to work. "Alright I got it."
"Ladies and gentlemen if you could please take your seats." A man said over the microphone letting everyone know it was about to start.

Taehyung pov

Jungkook and me took a near the back so I could hack the information without grabbing any attention. I busily got to work sorting thought different files and breaking firewalls.
"It was with heavy heart I took this position after his death." I looked up knowing that voice. I despised that voice ever since the day my mother asked me to meet him. That money loving cowered who turned my own mom against me.
"But the company must move forward, so with no heir due to Taehyung's young age I now stand in his place." As Laon spoke I saw Jungkook look at me with wide confused eyes. Forgetting the hacking job I looked up at the piece of shit on the stage talking.
My movement must have caught Laon's eyes cause he looked dead at me and his eyes went from wide to anger in a matter of seconds, but he wiped it all away to replace it with fake sadness before anyone could catch on. I quickly looked back at my phone completing the hacking job as I drowned out Laon's speech finding to code and motioning for Jungkook that we needed to leave.
Still looking at me confused he got up and we made our way to the door slipping out before anyone could notice.
"Who the hell was that!" Jungkook said as we headed out of the building. "Taehyung answer me!"
"I think I know who wanted me dead" I said blankly as we exited the building. "As soon as we make our way back I need to speak with Yoongi."