Ch. 8 Nightmares

Jungkook pov

When the door clicks shut Taehyung turns to meet Jungkook's eyes. His large milky brown doe eyes entrap Jungkook in a trance, it's like time stood still and in that moment Jungkook really saw Kim Taehyung, not as an enemy, or competitor, but as something completely different a feeling that scared Jungkook. So he bottled it up and pushed it down deep like all his other unwanted feelings, but was this feeling really unwanted?
He noted every little unique thing about him, from his little mole on the tip of his nose to how he stood. Jungkook was entranced by this boy somehow, and completely confused on why he was. He was supposed to hate this man not note that he keeps his mouth slightly parted at times. His mouth, his lips in all their rosy glory seemed to call to Jungkook, and in that moment all Jungkook wanted to do was kiss him. To feel his lips against his own, to leave a purplish mark on his jaw and the rest of his body to claim Taehyung as his.
"Uhh... Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice breaks though Jungkook's thoughts. Cutting away at his thoughts of things he wanted to do to the older standing in front of him.
"Umm... Yeah what?" Jungkook turns his head to avert Taehyung's eyes considering he just caught him staring practically everything on him.
"Do you want the bed or couch?" Taehyung simply shuffles his feet.
"Uhh... the couch is umm fine." Jungkook grabs a pillow from the bed and a blanket from under the counters cabinets and goes and lays on the couch.
Mentally he beats himself up. Why the hell are you fantasizing over your fucking worst enemy! Because he has nice lips and I mean have you seen that kids ass, Damn! What the hell no, he is not, no Jungkook you do Not like Kim Taehyung, you hate Kim Taehyung, and that's that!

Taehyung pov

Taehyung lays in bed his body facing away from Jungkook and the couch. He simply stares at the wall hoping for sleep to come. Just when he's about to fall asleep after about two hours of staring at the wall Taehyung hears a small cry.
When he rolled over he found the source of the sound, Jungkook, the kid who had Taehyung had caught eye raping him for five minutes now lay thrashing around on the couch, whimpers and soft yells escaping his mouth. Taehyung pushes back his covers and rolled out of bed. When he got closer to the thrashing male he could see sweat beaded on the boys forehead, and his eyes squeezed shut in terror
"Jungkook?" Taehyung reaches out to shake the younger awake when he grasped his arm in a iron tight grip. He tried to wiggle away, but couldn't get his arm out of the grip. "Jungkook!"
The younger's eyes flew open and the fear still etched in his eyes from his nightmare. He quickly let go of Taehyung's arm and sat up on the couch. Jungkook's hands covered his face as he sniffled away the last of the dream. When he moved his hands Taehyung saw his puffy red eyes and tears welling up.
The older drew Jungkook into a big bear hug, shocked the younger stiffened until defeated relaxes into Taehyung's hug. While he heard no sounds indicating the younger was crying the wetness of his shoulder proved there were tears escaping the younger's eyes and probably much to his displease too. After being like this for ten minutes Jungkook began to pull away.
"Wait! Umm I mean umm..." Taehyung was at a loss for words, he didn't want Jungkook to leave his arms so soon, he didn't know why, but the younger seemed to have this odd effect on him making him feel like his insides were jumping for joy. "D-do you umm... you can sleep with umm... me if it will help."
Jungkook looked shocked by the offer, but simply nodded his head knowing he would probably sleep better with a person with him to keep him more calm. Taehyung watched as he grabbed his pillow and climbed into the bed next to him.
"Goodnight Jungkook."
"Goodnight Taehyung."

Jungkook pov

Jungkook still laid there eyes wide open staring at the ceiling, as he listened to Taehyung's breathing the steady in and out breaths proving that he was in a deep sleep. There were two things on his mind, the nightmare that was of him reliving his parents death, and Taehyung's warm body against his. Wanting to push away the last of the nightmare he decided to focus on Taehyung.
The warmth that radiated off of his body onto Jungkook's, the way it seemed his arms belonged around Jungkook. His soft reassuring words he spoke into Jungkook's ear as he silently cried into his shoulder. Just the way the boy was able to calm him down. Only Jin had ever been able to calm him down from those bad of dreams and still he struggled to do it, but Taehyung did it in a matter of minutes. The thought of it made his heart do something like a cartwheel in his chest startling Jungkook.
"What th-" Jungkook nearly jumped at the arm that snaked its way around Jungkook abdomen. Quickly realizing it was Taehyung's he felt his heart do another cartwheel and his stomach flutter. Shit! When Jungkook looked down he saw a nice tent shape pop up between his legs. He slowly tried to slide out of Taehyung's grip and go to the bathroom to take care of his 'problem'. When he was walking around the foot of the bed he saw Taehyung slide his arm around where Jungkooks body had just been. When his arm didn't find Jungkook's body he sat up and stared right at Jungkook.
"Where are yo- Oh umm..." Taehyung's eyes widen when he glanced down and saw reason Jungkook was on his way to the bathroom. Embarrassed Jungkook sprints the rest of the way to the bathroom. Shit! Shit! Jungkook ran his hand though his black hair making strands stand up in the wrong ways. Well now you've done it Jungkook! Taehyung's freaking arm around your waist gives you a hard on what the hell!
Putting his had down his pants he attempts to get rid of his problem. No thoughts of his playboy magazines at home or his hot secretary help him relieve himself. Instead it only helps when he thinks of Taehyung, his pink tinted lips, his tanned body, box smile, his large doe ey-, grunting with effort Jungkook relieves himself and cleans up.
Awkwardly Jungkook makes his way back to the couch figuring Taehyung would be to disgusted to be near Jungkook.
"Where are you going?" The sliver headed boy looks a Jungkook confused as he tries to settle himself on the couch.
"I just figured it would be better-cause umm I didn't want you to be weirded out."
"It's fine now get your ass in this bed and go to sleep cause I don't want to have to wake up again because your having another nightmare" Jungkook smiles at the boys acceptance of him and what happened and climbs back in the bed beside the older.
"Don't get another hard on, but just know I'm going to unconsciously cuddle you so I hope you don't mind." Taehyung whispers as he wraps his arms around the younger's stomach again laying his head on Jungkook's chest.
"Hey I thought you said unconsciously!" Jungkook laughs at the boys arms around him and wraps his own around Taehyung's shoulders pulling him in closer.
"Ok fine I just like having my arms around you it's nice actually."
"Yeah" Jungkook agrees, he kinda enjoyed not hating Kim Taehyung. And it was that night he was done hating Kim Taehyung and all the Kim's for that matter.