Ch. 5 Planes

This chapter is short sorry. enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Taehyung pov

There were loud noises all around when Taehyung and Jungkook woke. Taehyung felt a sharp pain in his side when he shifted a little. His vision coming back he realized he was in a large metal thing surrounded by luggage. Also noticing it was a luggage bag wheel that was stabbing him in the side.
"Welcome back boys!" Yelled Namjoon laying atop many different bags, Jimin laying across some more obviously asleep.
"What the hell!" Jungkook leans up beside Taehyung rubbing his head. "Where the fuck are we?!"
"In the bottom of a passenger plane!" Namjoon yells over what must be the plane engines. Which were extremely loud and sounded as if they would give way and break off at any given time.
"And you had to drug me again why?"
"Because we had to get you in here without anybody noticing and two very famous men screaming and yelling that they're kidnapped isn't exactly a good thing." Namjoon simply states back obviously not caring or worrying about Jungkook's growing anger.
Taehyung decides there is no reason to fight or escape cause where could he and Jungkook go? Out the hatch with no parachute and fall to their death? Yea that's a hell no!
Taehyung looks down at the sound of a loud rip noticing his suit was ultimately torn to pieces. Jungkook's was ripped around the arms and down his leg. Damn his legs looked good! The slightly tan skin while not nearly as dark as Taehyung's was still beauti-.
         Taehyung stopped himself mid thought, why the hell was he fantasizing over Jungkook his sworn enemy! Gross! But I mean he was still good looking. No! No! No! Stop with these thoughts Taehyung!
"Grab y'all something new. Nothing to obvious. Hope y'all like to style of these passengers." Namjoon says noticing there ripped clothes he motions to the luggage bags. "Y'all have about 15 hours left in this place."
"But it's stealing and the poor people will probably miss their clothes." Taehyung simply looks around at the luggage not quick to grab anything. Jungkook on the other hand quickly begins rummaging though the people's clothes trying to find something that would fit him properly.
"Whatever it's up to you." Namjoon shrugs obviously not caring what Taehyung does.
"Stop being so goddamn nice Taehyung and think of yourself for once," Jungkook pipes up from behind some of the suit cases testing the sizing of some shirts. "Would you rather be stuck wearing a ripped up suit or some casual clothes while being drug across the world to more than likely meet out untimely demise." Jungkook looks up to meet Taehyung's eyes practically saying I told you so all over it.
Taehyung looks away still thinks of whether to go though the clothes or not. He begins to quickly unzip one, but closes it back before any air could even escape the bag. Casting a glance back at Jungkook he sees him taking off his shirt to try on a new t-shirt he found.
The glance quickly turns into a look, and that look into a stare as Taehyung marvels at Jungkook's beautifully muscular abs and his smooth looking chest. When Jungkook turns to look in another suitcase behind him Taehyung gets a eye full of a gorgeously ripped back, who knew backs could be this gorgeous, but damn! Jungkook's muscles flexing as he takes away Taehyung's view by putting on the shirt turning back around.
Quickly turning away Taehyung's face flushes a bright red from embarrassment. The fact that he was seeing his sworn enemy as anything other than that, was embarrassing enough. Sure Taehyung had always recognized Jungkook's good looks like any person would, but this is the first time it's gone father than just noticing, he full on eye raped Jungkook. Shaking his head in embarrassment he slumped down against the luggage and thought for a while.

Jungkook pov

It took a couple hours, but Jungkook finally coached Taehyung to change into some different clothes. He didn't know why he cared so much if Taehyung changed or not he just felt like he should so he did. Taehyung and Jungkook finally both settled for wearing a T-shirt and some jeans, that took forever to find cause nobody seemed to be Jungkook's size on the entire damn plane, but he finally hit the jackpot in one suitcase.
"Good morning!" Jungkook whipped his head around to see Jimin waking up after being asleep since Jungkook woke from the chloroform 'nap'. "You can sleep now Namjoon." Namjoon grunts and moves some bags around before lying down and going to sleep.
"Well you have changed I see." He nods at their clothing choice "It's still a while till we land anything else you found in those bags? Cards, paper, pen, anything?"
What was it with this guy? He made Jungkook feel safe which was fucking weird cause he was his goddamn kidnapper. His sweet smile causing his eyes to nearly disappear. Stop! Jungkook thinks stop thinking of his smile as 'sweet' stop thinking anything, but he a scary kidnapper planing to kill you.
It takes Taehyung a minute, but he does eventually shuffle though a bag and grabs a deck of cards and walks over to Jimin who shuffles the deck.
"You coming to play?" Jimin looks at Jungkook. Jungkook walks over thinking he's only playing cause there is nothing else to do, sits down and Jimin deals them in.
They must have played for hours multiple yells that the others were cheating, only to be silenced by Namjoon waking up yelling threats only for them to bust out in laughter as soon as he slide back down, some childhood stories shared, but Jungkook keep out of all the past stories his were to dark to relive so he kept them to himself and let Jimin and Taehyung do most of the talking.
         It was cute hearing about how Taehyung had actually been a little devil in grade school, playing many pranks, being a class clown, etc. and then there were some of Jimin's stories about different things before he was dragged into the Mafia by one of his friends, which he mentioned was now his boss and the leader.