Ch. 16 Training Over

Jungkook first pov

"Let's go!" The annoying little voice kept saying even when I threw a pillow at it.
Seeing as it wasn't going anywhere I unlatched my arms from around Taehyung's waist, and removed my face from his neck as I sat up from my big spoon position. This gained me a whine from Tae as he grabbed my arm trying to pull me back to our position.
"Come on Tae wake up." Though I sat up I still hadn't opened my eyes to see who dare disturbed my slumber, but judging by the little laughs a coos at how cute we were I knew it was Jimin.
"No fuck you Kookie I want sleep!" It was so cute when Taehyung cussed! Especially when he did it half asleep.
"Other way around baby I fuck you." I said casually as looked down at him and watched a blush crawl across his face. The tiny voice or Jimin just gasped and started busting out laughing.
Taehyung shot up realizing that Jimin was in the room and he smacked me before crawling out of bed red faced to get dressed for our daily training. I did the same heading to the closest stepping over a still dying with laughter Jimin rolling about the floor.
*        *        *
    We entered the large training room that was filled with many different training things, like a punching bag, boxing ring, knife range, etc. Taehyung and me have been training here everyday for the past month with Jimin and every now and again Namjoon would join in to help Jimin.
    "You're late." Yoongi says walking out from behind the gun and ammunition room thats inside the large training room.
    "Ha! Nice try were not actually." Jimin says strutting into the room.
    "Trying to see if you thought you were," Yoongi walks over and pats Jimin on the shoulder and I swear I saw a blush creep up on his face. "They look good do you think they're ready?"
    "Definitely!" Jimin said stepping away from Yoongi's hand on his shoulder moving to the knife throwing range. We followed behind and picked up our knifes that we were going to use.
"Ok whenever your ready go." Yoongi said standing off to the side watching.
I stepped up before Taehyung grasping the knife around my hand, holding it just as Jimin had shown me with a slight twist so it fit my bigger hands more properly. Lining it up I took a deep breath and threw it hit the target perfectly. A clap from Yoongi and a proud look on Jimin's face boosted my confidence and I threw more adding curves and double knifes in my throws.
"Damn!" Yoongi whistled when I had finished showing he was very proud of my work. Next it was Taehyung's turn. I never noticed how good he was in training, I knew he was good, but this was stellar like beyond belief good.
He did twists as he threw many different styles of throws looking utterly gorgeous while doing it. It was like he was totally zoned into another world and he was so to speak.
He had told me when he becomes very involved in an activity he was doing, it was like the world faded away and he only zoned in on the task. I didn't believe him till now and damn I was blown away.
When I turn to see Yoongi and Jimin's reactions it was just dropped jaws they, like me, where stunned. When I looked back at Tae he shook his head and it was like reality came back and he looked confused.
"Jimin I think you deserve a pay raise for your training skills," Yoongi said still staring at Taehyung. "Now what's next?"
——
For the rest of the time we showed off our shooting skills, combat, hacking, etc. Taehyung didn't succeed as well in the other categories except hacking, his shot was a little off and he was still a little weak to best some in a fight, but he still did well. I on the other hand was a perfect shot and very good at combat, but I lack just a little behind Tae in hacking.
"Well damn Jimin you did amazing training them! Might have to change your job." Yoongi said grabbing around Jimin's shoulders shaking him. As a blush creeped up Jimin's cheeks he smiled and pulled away putting distance between the two. "Well you have obviously excelled at your training and I think you're ready for your first missions."
"First mission! Omg what is it!?" Taehyung asked jumping up and down.
"Yes and since you too work so well together I'm putting you both on the same mission." Yoongi said pulling something out of his jacket pocket handing it to us. "Now in your rooms you'll find all the equipment you'll need for the mission you fly you out tomorrow."
"Fly? Where exactly are we going and hopefully we won't be in the bottom of a plane again right?" I asked
"You're going to New York. Mainly a hacking job, but Jungkook you'll be there for protection." Yoongi said before walking out of the room. "Oh and you won't be needed for the rest of the night see you tomorrow before you leave."
I looked at the card it displayed our mission and what to do. I looked at Taehyung as he read the card his brows furrowed in concentration. I noticed the thin trail of sweat that was on his neck. All I wanted to to was wipe away that sweat with kisses.
"Tae," I said huskily gaining his attention. "Let's umm... lets go back to our room to umm put our stuff away." Gosh it's so hard to concentrate with him looking so damn good!
"Okay, I want to see what I got anyways." When he looked up and met my wanting eyes an immediate smile crept up his cheeks and he quickly looked away.
We both headed out of the training room and back up the stairs to go back into the main level of the mansion. Before I could grab Taehyung's hand and drag him to our shared room he disappeared and took off to the kitchen. Gosh I want him so bad right now why does he have to run off like that? I followed him there and saw him grabbing a couple snacks and a drink before sitting at the bar stool chairs at the counter top.
"Sorry I'm hungry you can head back to the room first if you'd like." Taehyung said though a mouthful of food looking at me with his large brown doe eyes that just entrapped me in the look.
I thought about and if I went back first then I could get everything "prepared" for when Taehyung arrived. So I nodded and told him that's where I'd be and headed of to our room. When I opened the doors I immediately grabbed the suits and different equipment off the bed moving it to where it wouldn't be distributed hopefully.
After everything was moved and situated right I brushed my teeth and cleaned up the best I could and waited for Taehyung to return.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So what are your thoughts on Love Yourself 'Tear'?
I think it's so beautiful and amazing the songs have a sad deep under tone but they still have a upbeat style and I love it!
Also the fake love MV has brought on sooooooo many theories for me and hopefully one day BTS or Big Hit will explain it all.

Finally if you can't already tell the next chapter will contain smut and mature content so you have been warned!