Ch. 31 Pool

Jungkook pov

       I climbed out of the car only to do every Yoga pose to relieve my aching joints. From being on the plane for what felt like forever and then having to get in a car for another half and hour to get to where we were staying, my joints have froze up like the South Pole.

      As I leaned over to stretch my back I felt a hard slap on my ass. I look up to see a giggly Taehyung wiggling his eyebrows at me.

      "Nice ass." He said giggling still as he made his way inside.

       It was a big modern style house, with large windows and very boxy shaped. There was a pool in the back with a slide and a diving board. The front was decorated with various flowers to give it a very homey look. When I walked inside I was greeted with a large kitchen and living room both filled with very comfortable looking furniture.

      "Alright rooms are upstairs." Yoongi said walking a drunk and staggering Hoseok up the stairs.

      "Drink Champagne in my airplane!" Hoseok kept yelling. And that's exactly why he was like that he downed multiple bottles of champagne on that flight leaving him in the drunken state he was. "Why am I always the only one drunk?" Hoseok slurred as Yoongi just dragged him up the stairs.

       "I still can't believe it's only twelve in the afternoon here and it's freaking eight back in Vegas." Taehyung said grabbing my arm and also dragging me up the stairs.

       "Yah! What's up with you? First you slap my ass and now you're dragging me into a room." I say laughing as he blushes.

       "Shut up!" He says slapping my arm. "Let's go for a swim."

       "Only if your naked." I said wiggling my eyebrows at him.

       "Horny bastard!" He yells as he throws a shoe at me. Going into the bathroom to change.

       "Why'd you go in the bathroom? I always love a good strip tease!" I yelled at the poor embarrassed boy behind the door, only receiving insults in return.

       A few minutes later were both in the pool swimming around and splashing each other like five year olds. A couple times we dunked each other under the water while begging for mercy.

       "Hey go underwater." I said as I swam over to Taehyung grabbing his waist.

        He nodded and slipped under the water and I followed right behind. While my sight was slightly blurry I didn't mind I came forward to Taehyung and pressed our lips together. He flinched a little since his eyes were closed, but he eventually melded into my touch.

       After a few seconds though we both rushed to the surface to get some much needed air. Both gasping we giggled as I spun us around in each other's embrace.

       "I love you baby." I said pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

       "I love you too Kookie." And then he laid his head on my shoulder, and we stayed like that wrapped in each other's embrace enjoying each other's company.

       Until a loud yell followed by a splash broke us away from each other. When the cause of the yell and splash's head resurfaced I wasn't surprised, none other than slightly buzzed Hoseok made his appearance. His freshly dyed orange hair matted to his face and his large iconic smile plastered to his face. Seconds later more yells and splashes filled the pool, as everyone else came in their hair all flattened to their head.

        "Let's play chicken!" Jimin said his head barely over the water as he made his way over.

        "Yes! Ok teams!" Taehyung said grabbing my arm swimming me and him over to the more shallow side of the pool.

       "Ooo lets do couples versus couples!" Hoseok said cheerily.

       "Yah! And what about me!" Jimin yelled

       "Count me out, so Jimin you can be with Hoseok. I'll be referee." Yoongi said swimming to the side of the pool before hopping up on the ledge so only his legs dangled in the water.

      "Well who plays who?" Taehyung asked

      "Rock, paper, scissors. And who ever loses plays the winner of the other two." Namjoon said. Everyone nodded agreeing, after the game was settled Hoseok and Jimin lost so they made their way to the edge of the pool so they weren't in the way.

      "Ok I'm going under you climb on my shoulders." I said right before I dipped under the water. I felt legs slide down my shoulders and wrap around my arms as I lifted out of the water. Taehyung's light body weight making it easy for me to keep us sturdy.

       "Yah! Careful!" Jin yelled as he held onto Namjoon's face hunched over trying to keep himself steady. Jin's tall height making Namjoon stumble a bit in the water trying to keep up right.

       "Go!" Yoongi said from the side of the pool obviously holding back laughter.

      I rushed me and Taehyung forward. Taehyung's arms outstretched to push Jin in the water to claim our victory. Jin wasn't taking a easy lose though. Jin pushed back with little strength though. Getting a idea I ran or well I moved as fast as you can in water as Taehyung pushed Jin. Namjoon's grip became unsteady and Jin wobbled and freaked out causing the duo to topple back into the water deeming me and Taehyung the winners.

      "Great job babe!" I whistled at Taehyung as he lifted his arms up in victory laughing away.

      "Hey you still have to play us!" Jimin said from atop Hoseok's shoulders.

      "Another easy win!" I said turning to face the two.

       Hoseok rushed at me and Taehyung and I did the same. Something splashed in front of us causing Hoseok to scream. Then he let go of his grip on Jimin causing the smaller boy to cruse an yell as he fell in the water. When I looked down I saw a small rubber snake floating in the water and Yoongi laid over laughing.

      "I HATE SNAKEU!" Hoseok yelled as he climbed out of the pool rushing in the house screaming like a little girl.

      The rest of us bursted our in laughter at Hoseok's behavior and Yoongi's mean trick on his boyfriend.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Long time since I updated sorry!

This was a really sucky filled chapter but don't worry things will pick up in either the next chapter or one after that so get ready!

Oh and Holy shit BTS is coming back on August 24 I can't!!!  It will be my second comeback with BTS and I'm so excited I need to save up more money cause one day I plan on getting every BTS album!