Ch. 13 Mansion

Jungkook pov

           Jin Hyung. Jungkook thinks, how could he forget about his Hyung? He was probably worried sick. Sighing he kept looking out the window wishing he was home so he could hear his Hyung fangirl about his little crush. Instead he was kidnapped and joining a Mafia to live.
          "We're here!" Jimin squealed from the driver seat. The small silver headed man started doing fist pumps and wiggling around in his seat as Namjoon laughed away at this.
           They had arrived at a huge mansion, with black iron gates surrounding the enormous place. They waited for servants to open the gates so Jimin could pull though. The yard was littered with weeping willows and rose bushes to surround the bases of the trunks as they snaked their way up it. The drive went straight to the front of the mansion with a roundabout decorated with a water fountain in the center spraying clear water into the air to fall into different cups and bowls till it landed in the bottom just to repeat the cycle again.
             Jungkook heard Taehyung gasp and couldn't help, but smile at the sound. He really was just adorable. Currently wishing he had a camera to capture the pure beauty on his face so he could admire it forever. When they pulled to the front door more servants opened the door greeting them all with bows.
            "Alright some rules, so you aren't A seen as a threat or B killed on spot cause remember I'm trying to keep you out of death." They both nodded. "Ok so don't touch anything, ever like at all. Two don't speak unless spoken to. Three bow all the way down in the presence of Yoongi he's the leader. Clear enough?" Nods again.
           They climbed out of the Lincoln and made their way to the door. Before Namjoon could knock the door swung open. A short man but not as short as Jimin stormed out, his blonde hair whipping around with him as he turned around to yell at another man. The other seem unbothered by all the blondes threats he just simply stood there with a smile brighter than the suns plastered to his face.
            "Oh Yoongi baby! Quit getting mad." The blacked headed sun smiling male yelled to the blonde. Wait! Did he say Yoongi!
            "I told them to be here a hour ago!" Yoongi yelled still not noticing Jungkook and the rest of them standing on his sides as he yelled at the other. The other simply snickered obviously noticing them on Yoongi's sides.
            "Well they may not be on time, but if you would please look to your right and left you would notice they are hear and Namjoon and Jimin are getting a good laugh out of this." Yoongi's facial expression changed quickly when he noticed Namjoon and Jimin from the angry face he was once carrying now settled into a smiling one opening his arms for hugs from the two.
            "Sorry we'relate we got caught in traffic and mine and Namjoon's phones were dead so we couldn't let you know. But here they are Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Jeon Jungkook." Jimin said gesturing to them on the other side of Yoongi.
            Yoongi turned around to face the boys. While he was short he still intimidating, he was dressed in causal suit with arms folded over his chest as he looked the boys up and down. Jungkook felt Taehyung shuffle beside him under Yoongi intense gaze. He reached his arm around Taehyung placing it on the small of his back offering reassurance.

Taehyung pov

           Wait this is Yoongi the leader! Taehyung remember what he was told and immediately flopped into one of the most ungraceful bows ever. He felt Jungkook fall into one next to him.
           "Hey deep breaths he's not going to kill us." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung. It was hard to just calm down when literally six hours ago he was on his way to death.
           "Stand. Jimin taught you the manners well." He chucked as we slowly rose back to our feet.
           "I want to thank you for sparing me." Taehyung said bowing again, but at the waist this time and not all the way back to his knees.
            "Your welcome. Hmm you both are not as fit as we would like, but considering you come from high up companies that was to be expected. Jimin first thing in the morning start training. Take notes on what their good in and what they lack." With that he turned and headed back into the house motioning for the others to follow.
            The black headed guy from the front door who had called Yoongi "baby" fell in step with Yoongi getting all on top of him and pinching his cheeks cooing at his reactions. Taehyung and Jungkook fell in behind those two and Jimin and Namjoon trailing behind.
            As they walk though the mansion Taehyung noted the many rooms and staff scurrying about the place. The large expensive furniture placed were need be decorated with gold and silver coated decorations. There we no pictures on the wall, but there were paintings. Some so beautiful they caught Taehyung in a small trance causing Namjoon to push him forward or Jungkook to grab his sleeve and drag him along.
           "This is our first and only stop I'll be making with all of you. Jimin I assume you'll show them around after dinner. For now we're having dinner, then I must go and finish up things for you 'suicide'." Yoongi pushed open the doors opening to a enormous dining room.
           The room long and slim with a slightly smaller table in the middle littered with plates, cups, utensils, and other table decorations. The wall on one side completely gone and replaced with glass showing off a mountain view while not lush with grass and trees it was still breath taking, Taehyung had always adored the mountains no matter if they were lush with forest or dry as a desert there was always something about them. The other wall was decorated with a few selves holding plates and things and a couple paintings here and there.
          "Well let's eat!" The man who is still yet to be named smiled in this sunshine smile that just brought a smile to Taehyung's as well.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm working really hard to get the chapters up that haven't been seen before but I've had exams for the past weeks and I haven't be able to write!
Also thank you for 200 views!!