Ch. 33 Strip Club

Jungkook pov

            Tonight was the last bit of free time me and Taehyung had before we had to kill Laon. So Taehyung decided to treat me to something, but of course he won't tell me what.

            "Come on Kookie get out of the car we're gonna walk the rest of the way." Taehyung said pulling me from the back of the nasty cab.

            I climbed out of the car begging him to tell me where we were going, but he kept saying "You'll see! You'll see!" Like the excited little puppy he was. We walk though the slightly crowded streets being lit by mostly neon signs. As we closer to the corner Taehyung slapped a hand over my eyes giggling a bit.

           "What the hell Tae!" I say trying the pry his hand off, but he wouldn't budge.

            "Oh hush I don't want you to see or it will give it away." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

            I stutter stepped along, though I trusted Taehyung to guide me the boy was clumsy enough to trip over air so if he falls I'm falling and that won't be good. I heard a door open, close, and lock as I stepped into so room. I heard music that reminded me of the strip club back in Vegas only not nearly as loud.

              "Ok I'm gonna blindfold you." Taehyung said as I felt the cloth across my face being tightly tied in the back. "Here hold my jacket."

              I felt him place the heavy trench coat that he was determined to wear, but since it was Taehyung and fashion was his thing I just let him wear what he pleases. I folded the jacket across my lap and sat waiting for whatever it was to be revealed.

            "Take off the blindfold." Taehyung commanded and I quickly untied the cloth wanting to know where I was. But what I saw was not what I expected.

           Taehyung stood on a stage back against a pole with black lingerie that complemented his body like a god. I was surprised that the jacket didn't launch off my lap due to the sight in front of me. Taehyung slowly slide down the pole into what I call 'the stripper squat' pose, hands above his head as the held the pole for balance.

           "Does Daddy like what he sees." Taehyung said dropping to all fours crawling forward being sure to swing his hips so his ass swayed back and forth.

           I gulped nodding. I couldn't speak the look, the pet names, the tad bit of dominance in his voice. I was so fucking whipped and I loved it!

            "Use you words or Daddy will get punished." Taehyung said dominantly sliding off the stage walking to me.

           He carelessly tossed the coat to wherever it might land in the room before straddling me slowly grinding his hips against me. He smirked as I threw my head back at the friction. God this is all to much!

          "Fuck Daddy loves it Baby!" I moaned as Taehyung began palming my hard member.

           He smirked before sliding off me swaying his way to a room in the back. I wasted no time sprinting after him. The door opened to a luxurious bed with many different places for sexual activities. As soon as I stepped in the room though Taehyung pushed me on the bed.

          He leaned down grasping my lips in a tight embrace. He moaned into my mouth as I rammed my tongue inside licking every part of his mouth greedily. The next thing I felt was him moving my hands over my head pinning them there. To engulfed in the kiss I don't hear the click of handcuffs, but when Taehyung pulls away and I sit up and go to flip him on his back I cant move very far and definitely not able to touch Taehyung.

         "Daddy I think I'm gonna be in more control tonight." He says right before stripping me and my dick popping out slapping my stomach. "Ugh you look so damn hot, I almost want to say screw this and let you fuck me senseless."

           Taehyung crawls over top of me sitting down so my dick separates his ass cheeks. He smirks wickedly before starting to move back an forth both of us throwing our heads back at the friction. Sinful whimpers and moans escaped his lips as pants leave mine, but both of us throughly enjoying ourselves. I feel the subtle movements of his parted cheeks sliding across my dick and I look up to see him hovering aligning his hole along with my tip.

             He visibly winced and closed his eyes before going down. Gasps and small screams escaped his lips as he painfully slid down with a unprepared ass. I groaned at the feeling of his tight walls squeezing around my dick. He kept going until he reached the hilt, waiting for himself to adjust to the feeling he laid on top of me moaning at the feeling of my cock twitching inside of him.

           "F-fuck Taehyung you're so t-tight." I moaned as he finally began moving himself slowly up and down.

            "O-oh y-yeah Daddy likes when I ride h-him?" Taehyung said stuttering and whimpering. I'd be lying if I said the dominant, dirty talking side of Tae wasn't a huge fucking turn on.

          He began moving faster and faster, louder moans escaping his lips as he did so. He was leaned forward hands on my chest scraping his nails along it every now and again. I pulled at the handcuffs wanting to flip him over and pound into him like a animal in heat.

          The lewd sound of clapping skin, moans, groans and whimpers echoed in the room before a huge scream erupted from Taehyung's lips as I thrusted upwards colliding with his prostate. Again and again I abused the small bundle of nerves making him cry out in pleasure.

        His moans sending me over the edge making a all to familiar heat pool in my stomach. I knew Taehyung was close too as I felt his tiny hole clenching around my dick.

       "D-Daddy I'm cu—" he couldn't even finish his sentence before the white liquid spilled out of him onto his and my chest. The sight alone pushed me to my release. He fell onto my chest as we both rode out our highs.

        "Fuck baby that was amazing. Now can you uncuff me?" I said pulling at the restraints irritably.

        "Yes sorry." He said blushing as he undid the cuff quickly.

         "Now how in the hell did you get a whole strip club!?" I asked and Taehyung just laughed before falling asleep still not answering my question. I just shook my head and fell asleep cuddled in my boyfriends arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well filler chapter but a good and smutty one hope you enjoyed lol