Ch. 6 Nashville

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook?" Taehyung stands in front of Jungkook looking down at him. Looking away from the suitcased covered floor he was currently sitting on he look at Taehyung.
"What?"
"You weren't talking that much I just wanted to make sure you were alright."
"Sorry I don't want to fucking tell the crazy pants that kidnapped us here my entire life story or my freaking biggest enemy!" Jungkook snapped at Taehyung, who took a step back a Jungkook's harsh words his big brown eyes widening with surprise and a dash of hurt.
"Oh yea, it's just easy to forget with Jimin. Its like he wants to be our best friend not kidnapper." Recovering from the shock Taehyung sits down next to Jungkook. "I don't think were getting out of situation anytime soon though so maybe we could learn not to hate each other?" Taehyung stretches out a hand for Jungkook to shake like calling off the whole 'we are sworn enemies for life' act.
"Yea sure, but only for now if we get away from them then we go back to how things were. Deal?" Taehyung simply nods and they shake hands calling the truths.
"So lets get to know each other!" Taehyung says excitedly turning to look at Jungkook. Rolling his eyes Jungkook agrees only because they needed something to do and the plane ride wasn't even half way over.
"I'll start, what's your favorite color?"
"Red, yours?"
"Green, ok your turn."
They went on for hours finding new things they never once knew about the other out. It was actual nice Jungkook thought. Nice to be able to talk to this man without losing his shit. Why had he always hated Taehyung? Surprised he forgot so easily he remembers, remembers why he hates Taehyung and all the Kim's for that matter, his past.

Sixteen years ago

"Come on bunny, we have to leave or mommy and daddy will be late." Jungkook rushed down the stairs to see his mother smiling at him with her warm smile that could melt even the coldest of peoples heart.
"Sorry mommy! I'm ready we can go." Jungkook smiled showing the reason for his pet name with his bunny like front teeth in full view.
"Then lets get in the car." Jungkook's mom with Jungkook in tow headed to the car. Jungkook climed in the back seat waiting for his mom to buckle him. After buckling him she went and climbed in the passenger seat. When she was buckled she motions for Jungkook's dad to get going.
They ride down the road jamming out to the newest pop songs on the radio. Jungkook's mom singing in he angel voice and his dad attempting to stay on tune, but completely failing. Jungkook had a good voice for a five year old and always getting told by his mom to go in to the music business and become a idol. he got flustered every time and would stop singing for the rest of the day.
When they arrived at the house Jungkook stayed in the car while his parents went and knocked on the door. His proud parents highest in the home tech support at "Kim inc." patiently waited for the door to be opened. His mom turned to smile and wave at him as soon as the door opened. His mom saw nothing, but his father and Jungkook watched it all unfold. The hooded man holding to gun putting it against his dads head and another hooded man putting a gun against his moms back.
Her face went from warm smiles to complete and utter terror in a matter of seconds. The one with the gun to his fathers head pulled the trigger. A sight no five year old should ever have to see played right in front of Jungkook's eyes, blood, tears, screams, everything scared Jungkook. Then next his sweet sweet mother who would never harm a fly mouthed a quick 'i love you' before another shot was fired. Blood quickly flowed out of her causing her to fall next to her already dead husband and take her last breaths.
Jungkook to terrified to move watched the men run away as if nothing happened. He stayed in the car screaming and wailing for an hour before getting out of the car and running to his parents tears streaming down his face. the blood pooling around their bodies terrified Jungkook at first, but then he collapsed and laid with his dead parents.
Some time later a couple walked up on the scene and quick called for help, but Jungkook while he blamed the hooded men he more blamed 'Kim inc.' for sending his parents on the mission only for them to meet their death.
So as he grew so did his hate for 'Kim inc.' and so destroying their business was his top priority and he got right to it.

Taehyung pov

After their questions had died down Taehyung had asked 'Why do you hate me and my company so much?' and Jungkook simply looked straight ahead and zoned out.
He's been like this for almost and hour and its only when Jimin yells at the boys that their landing, now that he breaks from the trance. The boys nod and know that they will more than likely get knocked out again whether they like it or not, but surprisingly Namjoon tosses them masks and hats telling them to put the on. Going into a big spill about how they are in the USA and nobody will know who they are so screaming and running around will only get them put in a mental hospital.
They do as told because along with the speech Namjoon and Jimin threaten them with guns, sweet Jimin who Taehyung had started to become a little more ok with which is dumb as hell because Jimin is a kidnapper and is ruthless, but he just so sweet and like he actually cared for the men. Taehyung has to constantly remind himself to be wary of this strangely nice foe.
They were all standing when the plane came in for landing, but as soon as the wheels touched the ground Taehyung stumble falling into a already wobbly Jungkook causing them to fall into the suitcase getting stab by the wheels they both yelp in pain. Namjoon and Jimin are still standing when Taehyung regains his balance and he listens to them snicker over their fall.
When he turns to see if Jungkook was ok he almost jumped back at the fact of even thought Taehyung could only see his eyes he could tell he was full of rage over the fact that Taehyung made him fall.
As soon as the hatch opens barley any light floods into the now dark underbelly of the plane. One worker simply walks in grabbing luggage. They keep moving about the bottom of the plane to stay hidden from the worker waiting for him to clear it all and be gone. After about 30 minutes the man is gone.
"Welcome to Nashville Tennessee!" Jimin hollers right before he jumps out of the bottom of the plane on to the ground.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I feel like my chapters are out of order but oh well (as in some of the chapters are shorter from last time)
Also i know they probably would have died under the plane but let's just say there was a extra closet with food and a bathroom.