Ch. 35 Choke Hold

Jungkook pov

            Still latching onto Taehyung as we ran from the building dodging falling debris. We continued running, well mostly me dragging a still dazed and scared Taehyung. After we round the block I spot the van Hoseok drove for the mission. Pulling Taehyung even faster I throw open the back door pushing him in quickly.

            "Fuck!" I say climbing into the van that Hoseok uses for all his hacking. There were computers all in the back with many different camera footages and such.

             "Are you guys alright!?" Hoseok says whipping around to face us from the driver seat. "I heard the explosion and the tape over your coms, what are we gonna do?"

            "I don't fucking know! I have to save my brother though!" I grit out running my fingers though my hair aggressively.

            Hoseok nods before turning around and starts having a conversation with Yoongi on what to do. The two go back and forth with information, but with only hearing what Hoseok is saying it's very confusing.

            "Yeah okay okay, I'll tell them." He said a couple more things into the mic that I couldn't hear before turning around. "So Yoongi found the warehouse, there were men leaving and a decent amount. He thinks there won't be anyone in there."

            "Then let's go!" I say sitting down in the van floor next to Taehyung.

            We grasp each other's hands to use as seatbelts and Hoseok pulls away from the curb driving crazy fast.

Laon pov

             I see the van pull into view of the building and I smirk. I know I've left myself vulnerable and that it would be so simple for the highly trained assassins to take me out, but maybe if I can get to Taehyung first they'll be more worried about him dying than killing me.

            Oh and I know they'll be after me one day, but it's another day I'll be breathing and the bastard will be dead. Dead because of me, laugh at the thought of that my body filling with so much joy at me being the cause of Taehyung's death.

             You may think that sounds sick, but one day you will all have a thought like this. The want of being the cause of someone's end. Where all a little sick in ways it may not be with death, or killing, but one day each and everyone of you will have a dark thought pollute your minds.

            "Please! Don't hurt them!" Jin screeches from the other room.

           My point proven just by him. The sweet motherly figure boy who seems to love everyone, but yet he calls me offering to help me kill off his brothers boyfriend. Then he got soft as well as the Mafia I hired to do the job.

            First it was supposed to be Jungkook forced to kill Taehyung, but the two had to fall in 'love'. I nearly puked at the thought of 'love', it was a untrue non existing emotion people only imagined and made up those feelings, because we as humans no matter how extroverted you are you need a little bit of company, so we make false reality's of love to ease our minds. It's all fake though.

           "You work for me and you know what the contact says your with me until he dies." I say simply, picking up the gun from the countertop inspecting every inch of it.

           "Don't kill him please you'll break my brother!" Jin continues to plead.

          "You signed the damn contract you said you wanted him dead! You also said that your brother did too! So here I am fulfilling your wish." I spat turning towards the boy trembling in the chair his skin paling as I point the gun at him. "Your only way out of the contract is through death, you know that."

             "Please don't take away his only love!" Jin continues to beg tears streaming down his cheeks.

              "Yeah, and I thought I had a lover once too, thought I loved her and we were gonna end up together forever, but then she left me like a whore sleeping around with every different man she could find. So love is a delusion in their minds. He'll thank me later when he's out of his fantasy and realizes there is no such thing as Love. The same goes for you when Namjoon leaves you you'll realize it was all fake." I say shrugging before grabbing by the collar of his shirt.

             "I'm sorry that happened to you, but Love is real and it's out there and those boys are in it don't take that away from them!" Jin falls to his knees begging over and over again for me to let them live.

             "No there is only power and money. That's all there is and that's all I want now let's go and greet our friends." I say pulling Jin to his feet and walking him into the open part of the warehouse where I see the whole gang their guns drawn.

             I pull out mine and place to cool metal to Jin's head making him shiver in fear. I had him in a choke hold hiding behind his body so that if they shot they would hit Jin and not me.

            "Jin!" A tall man with blonde hair screeched walking forward, but getting pulled back. I figured that was Namjoon and I smirked.

            "Let him go!" He seethed pulling against the other men holding him back.

            "Namjoon I'm ok baby! Please just stay back I don't want you to get hurt!" Jin yelled back to his lover, I felt his tears dripping onto my arm.

            "Ooo your 'lover' is here." I whispered in Jin's ear before talking so the rest could hear me. "Let's settle this shall we?"

             I saw movement from the back of the group, but it quickly stopped with small whispers and someone obviously holding it back. I assumed it was Taehyung and I bit back a laugh. What a coward hiding behind others to save your own ass.

             "Let him go!" The man in the front said that I recognized as Yoongi the leader of these men.

             "No Yoongi we had a deal and I want to see it fulfilled! Even if I have to do it myself!" I spat as I pressed the gun more harshly into Jin's head my finger hovering over the trigger. "And don't worry I have a contract with your sweet Jinnie here, I can't kill him or Jungkook, but he works for me until Taehyung is dead."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated I've been really busy!

This book only has about four more chapters then it's over!

I hope you are enjoying it!

I don't know if my next book will be a fanfic or not as I mentioned long time ago I thought about doing a YoonSeok spin off of this book on how Yoongi and Hoseok got together and it will have a bit of Yoonmin in the beginning. Should I do it?

Yes!

Or

No.