Ch. 19 Lee Laon

Jungkook pov

Something was seriously up with Taehyung, but he wouldn't tell me what. As soon as we got in the car Taehyung was immediately bossy telling Hoseok to drive and quick back to the mansion. Hoseok nearly said something about respect, but closed his mouth after looking at Taehyung's face. The sliver headed boy was holding a look that made him look lifeless, in a way someone crazy would look as they ripped out someone's heart. It was scary so we left him be so we could keep our hearts in our chest.

We drove in silence to the airport, flew home in silence, and drove to the mansion in silence. In pulled at my heart that I couldn't comfort Taehyung or ask him what was up because he would simply look at me and I just froze and shut my mouth.

Before the car even stopped Taehyung jumped out and stormed up to a maid demanding to know where Yoongi was. I hate to admit it, but him being mad was fucking hot! Besides the point Jungkook! I walked up to the slightly frightened maid muttering apologizes for Taehyung's rudeness, and follows him inside.

"Min fucking Yoongi!" Taehyung screamed throughout the house since the maid was no help as to telling Taehyung where he was.

"Somebody shut him the hell up." Yoongi said walking down the stairs his ears covered as he made his way down. Taehyung snapped his head around at Yoongi's voice, and marches over to meet him at the bottom of the stairs.

"I need to fucking talk to you." Taehyung spat. Ok damn why is Taehyung cussing such a turn on! Jungkook stop obsessing over your new found kinks an calm your boyfriend down!

"Obviously," Yoongi said rolling his eyes brushing past Taehyung. "What do you want kid?" Taehyung whipped around and followed Yoongi to the kitchen.

"I want to know who ordered you to kill me." Taehyung said as Yoongi grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Some Lee Laon guy, why?" Yoongi said walking to Hoseok giving him a kiss and wrapping his around his waist holding him.

"I fucking knew it!" Taehyung scream and ran off.

"The hell was that all about?" Hoseok and Yoongi said together and I just shrugged going off to find Taehyung.

—————

When I found Taehyung he was in the training room throwing numerous punches at the bag. He let out short huffs of breaths with every hit. I stand back and admire how far he had come from the weak company owner he was to the kick ass Mafia worker he was now. As much as I miss home and the easy simple life I have come to enjoy the badassness of being in The Mafia.

"Taehyung," I said making my way over to the boy beating the living shit out of the bag. "Tae baby talk to me." I said calmly going to hug him from behind.

He swung around to look at me with angry eyes, but not only were they angry they had tears in them and I was so confused on what he was feeling. He just looked at me taking deep breaths to regain his composure. He blinked making tears slip down his beautiful cheeks and I wiped them away with my thumb.

"What is it baby you can tell me." I said engulfing him into a hug kissing his cheek.

"Lee Laon is my stepdad." Taehyung said and collapsed to the floor slipping though my arms.

I stood there in shock. Lee Laon the man who ordered Taehyung dead was his stepdad? Why? Taehyung was sweet, smart, funny, and well just perfect! Sure I had hated him before, but that was the blame of my parents death, before I gave him a chance.

This man is supposed to love and support Taehyung like a real dad. Not call a damn Mafia to murder you. Did his mom know did she even give a shit? I just can't understand why he wants Taehyung dead.

I sat down next to Taehyung dragging his shuddering body into my lap. He sniffled and cried silently over the issue.

"I'm so sorry Kookie!" Taehyung said and I just shushed him.

"There is nothing to be sorry for. Why after the month we've been here ask now? An why would he want you dead?" I asked as I rubbed soothing circles on his back.

"He was at that conference it was the way he looked at me. And because he always wanted the company. Ever since he married my mother he manipulated her into hating me. And he was alway saying how much I sucked at being a owner of a big company and how I should just had it over. He was a money loveing coward." Taehyung said and I went still.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. How did he look at you though? How does a look say he wanted you dead?" I asked holding him tighter.

"He looked at me as if I were to be dead or some kind of ghost" Taehyung said tears still slipping down his rosy cheeks

"Well according to the cadavers we are dead Taehyung so that's to be expected of a look." I said confused on how that made him know Laon wanted him dead.

"Because not only did he look as if he were seeing a ghost the anger and hated that accumulated there was terrifying. The look he gave me showed that if he had a weapon on him I would be dead." Taehyung said shudder as he recalled the memory.

"I'm so sorry baby. You shouldn't have to go through dealing with this." I said and then Taehyung broke into sobs.

The crying continued for the next hour before the boy fell asleep in my arms and I carried him back to our room.

I carefully placed him on the bed and tucked him in. Even though Taehyung was supposed to be dead and the man who wished his death saw him, there wouldn't be a threat because the man had what he wanted right? The company so there should be no more threats they would just live their lives together in the Mafia till they died.

I shrugged off my clothes and climbed in bed next to Taehyung cuddling him as I drifted of to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This chapter sucked I know I tried really hard to make it good but ughh it was so hard!
And I have no idea what to do for the next chapter. Maybe just a fluff chapter to kinda be a filler idk